• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cheer up amigo. Looks like Beckett will be healthy, Bartolo was worth taking a flyer on, Jacoby is coming around, Dice-K will be on the hill in Tokyo next week, baseballs will be flying and all will be right with the world.

I think I see another trophy coming to Fenway this fall...:beer:

And the team held out to make sure that everyone has a payday. Now that is solidarity.

It starts from the top. Tito is my guy. Watched him win an NCAA World Series title for my future alma mater when I was still playing Pony League. Total class act.

Very major things coming to Netjets soon. Announcements will be coming soon.

I promised I wouldn't tell and i am a man of my word. However, I can say it is really cool and very good. You will see.

If you don't have your resume in yet you better hurry up.

I love this place and it just keeps getting better.:D

You didn't "plant a seed" as you put in your later post, you planted a whole fricken forest. Whatever, your "surprise" was, was known at the end of February for some. Been hearing about the EFB for nine years. Back in 2000, I played with two versions of the EFB and one of them we had 200 of 'em ordered. Where are they? Oh yeah, got axed. Be excited, I'm happy for you, but come on, way over hyped in my opinion. The new campus that came back in 2000 was cool, but not earth shattering. Out grew it the day we moved in.

I just read 21 pages of hype (mainly by you) and felt like I wasted 20 minutes of my life and got butt raped with no orgasm. Thanks.

I don't know, a $225,000,000 training complex along with all the other programs that are going to happen over the next five to ten years get me pretty excited. Granted, not orgasmic, but then again I'm not freaky. ;)

If you want instant gratification, I am sorry but nothing in this industry happens over night.

I am sorry you don't share my positive attitude or bright outlook. Each his own. I choose to look forward instead of behind, but it is up to you. I do ask that if you are going to whine and complain, please don't do it around me. It's just a waste of time and energy. :)

In short don't be a player hater. :pimp:

Not at all. I'm torn, you see...

The liberal in me wants to support my fellow worker.
The pilot in me is a greedy, cheap-ass SOB, and wants to keep all the money.

:D
The most honest pilot statement I've ever heard.

Latest resources

Back