• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys really aren't happy unless you put down and B!tch about everything. I'll bet no matter what happens at this company and no matter how good it is, some of you sorry mutts will still complain. Personally, I refuse to get drug down by that mentality. I tell you that there are gifts coming and you whine like spoiled brats, anticipating that they will be the wrong color. I have had quite enough, thank you. You embarrass me. Good Bye.:(

You guys really aren't happy unless you put down and B!tch about everything. I'll bet no matter what happens at this company and no matter how good it is, some of you sorry mutts will still complain. Personally, I refuse to get drug down by that mentality. I tell you that there are gifts coming and you whine like spoiled brats, anticipating that they will be the wrong color. I have had quite enough, thank you. You embarrass me. Good Bye.:(

So......how is it that you know this inside stuff, and not anyone else again? Aren't you a new hire? BTW, I interview in a couple weeks!

CD, you boxed yourself into a corner; they liked your sample so much they starting clamoring for the whole pie...;) Don't be mad. The frustration, impatience, and worry (over being let down) are normal reactions to the situation, along with the happy anticipation you had expected. Remember, some dislike being kept in the dark and not everyone enjoys solving a riddle or finds it easy to trust others.

While we wait for more changes to be revealed, I think those involved can all agree that these are exciting days for NJA and 1108. Good things are happening and the future looks bright. I offer congratulations to all who are in a similar situation and my sympathy to those who are not.

Speaking of...congrats LF! Best Wishes for a successful outcome. In other words, Good Luck! :)

Getting closer to that EP Terry....you going to take that one or stay in the barbie jet?
Nah, I'm staying on the BBJ gravy train! Besides, someone I really don't care for went over to the EP, and I would put toothpicks under my fingernails before fly with him again. I guess even we have our toolheads over here.
CA Dad, don't take this thread personally. Lots of tongue in cheek stuff here. And remember, this is NJA, when you say "big things" and "benefit" to our pilot group, we have high expectations. Back at the airlines, we'd expect the big news to be 90 seat jets with a paycut. At NJA, we are a high aiming bunch. Don't let it get ya down.
NJA Wife, will that avatar be moving upwards anytime soon? You're giving me ideas for that noseart!

Nah, I'm staying on the BBJ gravy train! Besides, someone I really don't care for went over to the EP, and I would put toothpicks under my fingernails before fly with him again. I guess even we have our toolheads over here.
CA Dad, don't take this thread personally. Lots of tongue in cheek stuff here. And remember, this is NJA, when you say "big things" and "benefit" to our pilot group, we have high expectations. Back at the airlines, we'd expect the big news to be 90 seat jets with a paycut. At NJA, we are a high aiming bunch. Don't let it get ya down.
NJA Wife, will that avatar be moving upwards anytime soon? You're giving me ideas for that noseart![/quote]

The avatar she had just prior to this one had a very short run, too bad, as it showed a bit more leg. Not that I noticed or anything.

Nah, I'm staying on the BBJ gravy train! Besides, someone I really don't care for went over to the EP, and I would put toothpicks under my fingernails before fly with him again.

I noticed that award too.

CD, you boxed yourself into a corner; they liked your sample so much they starting clamoring for the whole pie...;) Don't be mad. The frustration, impatience, and worry (over being let down) are normal reactions to the situation, along with the happy anticipation you had expected. Remember, some dislike being kept in the dark and not everyone enjoys solving a riddle or finds it easy to trust others.

While we wait for more changes to be revealed, I think those involved can all agree that these are exciting days for NJA and 1108. Good things are happening and the future looks bright. I offer congratulations to all who are in a similar situation and my sympathy to those who are not.

Speaking of...congrats LF! Best Wishes for a successful outcome. In other words, Good Luck! :)

thanks. and like someone else said....let's move it up a little, huh NJW?:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back