• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys really aren't happy unless you put down and B!tch about everything. I'll bet no matter what happens at this company and no matter how good it is, some of you sorry mutts will still complain. Personally, I refuse to get drug down by that mentality. I tell you that there are gifts coming and you whine like spoiled brats, anticipating that they will be the wrong color. I have had quite enough, thank you. You embarrass me. Good Bye.:(

DUDE you started this rumor not us or the leadership.
Sorry were busy running the UNION not acting like brats.

Is this RTS or MO? Who is Captain Dad??????????????

Last edited:
Or if it's just another FOM revision...

And no snow......and maybe they'll hire kids from Duke and UNC instead of THE Ohio State University....

Ah yes. Kids that have a real education. OSU ranks last in the Big 10 as far as overall academics go. GO BLUE!

Last edited:
You guys really aren't happy unless you put down and B!tch about everything. I'll bet no matter what happens at this company and no matter how good it is, some of you sorry mutts will still complain. Personally, I refuse to get drug down by that mentality. I tell you that there are gifts coming and you whine like spoiled brats, anticipating that they will be the wrong color. I have had quite enough, thank you. You embarrass me. Good Bye.:(

That kind of cracks me up with the quote you have for your signature.

The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.
Theodore Roosevelt

Ok, Ok. I'll spill the beans!

IJet 3 is coming out on March 16th, shortly followed by the announcement of the new GlobalJet Business Jet - Piloted by NetJets pilots from home using the new IJet 3 software. All the money saved from airlines and hotels will be given to the pilots as a monthly bonus.

As you can see, it benifits everyone.

Seriously, this is the tightest kept secret I have ever heard going around NetJets. Usually, someone is in the know. I think it has something to do with Gulfstream. My guess is that Gulfstream will be accuired by Berkshire Hathaway and will sell only to NetJets Aviation / NetJets International.

But let's not get crazy - this is only a guess.

1108 also has a big new project to unveil next week(hints given on their message board) and while it will mostly benefit the pilotgroup and their families, those in the know say that Mr. Santulli will be pleased. One group's improvements can reflect well on the entire company so perhaps the Bridgeway folks will welcome the news, too.

...NJA Wife, will that avatar be moving upwards anytime soon? You're giving me ideas for that noseart!

I've been digging in my heels, lately, standing up for myself and encouraging others to do the same. I rather thought the present avatar (boot heel on the floor) was a good fit, but I can be a good sport. Just remember, y'all still have to respect my posts...;) NJW

Besides, someone I really don't care for went over to the EP, and I would put toothpicks under my fingernails before fly with him again. I guess even we have our toolheads over here.
I know exactly which whiner you're talking about. I don't blame you a bit.

BTW - the big announcement? This will benefit us all!! B9, L9, and D9. :p Woohoo!

Seriously, this is the tightest kept secret I have ever heard going around NetJets. Usually, someone is in the know. I think it has something to do with Gulfstream. My guess is that Gulfstream will be accuired by Berkshire Hathaway and will sell only to NetJets Aviation / NetJets International.

Actually, that's a pretty good guess. Berkshire has an awful lot of cash and has been looking for acquisitions. Gulfstream does fit Mr. Buffett's 'durable competitive advantage' philosophy. I believe they are a division of General Dynamics though? I guess they could be separated.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back