• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just as long as the announcement isn't that we're getting hats.

I only took this job because we don't wear those silly airline-style hats.

:D

Some of you guys are about as smart as a bucket full of hammers. :eek: It is truly stunning! Take the hint already.

There are two (possibly three) things that are going to come out soon that are unrelated but good for everyone, new, old, and not yet hired. I was told they will be reveiled all at once (ergo BIG announcement) but they may come out in relatively quick succession. If you, cement heads, don't see the significance or how these events will make our lives easier and better, than that is your problem. Time will tell and we will all see.

I try to give people even more hope, excitement and reason to love this job, but unfortunately there are some that just can't resist being negative and/or apathetic. Hopefully you don't act that way around our owners. Sad for you, but not for me. :laugh:

Keep on Rock'in and Fly safe.

Does this have anything to do with pilots interviewing & evaluating flight attendant applicants... ;)

:beer:

Just what exactly is included in those "evaluations?" Heh, heh. Wink, wink.

Some of you guys are about as smart as a bucket full of hammers. :eek: It is truly stunning! Take the hint already.

There are two (possibly three) things that are going to come out soon that are unrelated but good for everyone, new, old, and not yet hired. I was told they will be reveiled all at once (ergo BIG announcement) but they may come out in relatively quick succession. If you, cement heads, don't see the significance or how these events will make our lives easier and better, than that is your problem. Time will tell and we will all see.

I try to give people even more hope, excitement and reason to love this job, but unfortunately there are some that just can't resist being negative and/or apathetic. Hopefully you don't act that way around our owners. Sad for you, but not for me. :laugh:

Keep on Rock'in and Fly safe.
Hey, sorry if I seem to be a cement head, but having been inside of 35 numbers to upgrade for nearly a year, things seem to be holding still. Been a long time since we had involuntary 4-yr FOs here. Not bitchin', just eager to move about 29" over to the left side of the plane. I'm happy here, just ready to stop picking up all the coins I drop (the IBB has made it to where I can leave everything smaller than dimes on the ground where they fall ---no more penny-diving :D ).
Getting to the point, unless it involves raises, days off or a fast delivery of new planes, it won't benefit all of us. This thread just reminds me of when I was about 10 yrs old and my parents were telling me how excited I'd be over my Christmas presents, and they turned out to be clothes.:crying:

Even those of us in the union have no idea. If it is about the Columbus campus well YAWN.

Captain Dad has the TRUE inside track :eek:

Captain Dad isn't very good at managing expectations. You've hyped this so much that, short of us buying rockets and starting fractional service to the moon, we're all going to be underwhelmed by this announcement you say is coming.

Our vacation bids come out this week too. Is that the big news? If I get Christmas vacation this year, then my reaction might make the national news.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back