• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Working on CASS Approval?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you serious??!! The Coral Reef Club? That exclusive, tiny airport with the golf course on the west side? The one south of Homestead on the coast? Been there. What is the big deal with that?

In your 737?!??! Wow! You are Zeus... lightning bolts out of your arse and stuff.

What's the big deal with any airport when you go there all the time? We'll just call you the Bogota Bandit.

FlopGut

'83 hire

PCL

'03 hire

Maybe Flop is PCL's dad?

Hey...what is the difference between a low cost airline and a low rate airline anyway?

Are you serious??!! The Coral Reef Club? That exclusive, tiny airport with the golf course on the west side? The one south of Homestead on the coast? Been there. What is the big deal with that?

In your 737?!??! Wow! You are Zeus... lightning bolts out of your arse and stuff.

What's the big deal with any airport when you go there all the time? We'll just call you the Bogota Bandit.

You sure you've been to Coral Reef? The golf course is not on the west side when landing south. Duh... Everyone knows that!

It's on the right side. Surely you can follow my logic. The rest of your arguments make just about as much sense.

Last edited:
Yeah, a Cessna. It was a cute little thing that cruised at altitudes up to 51,000 ft at .92M. It would eat your classic for lunch. I enjoyed it very much.

You ought to see the Cessna Columbus or the SST they have planned. The Cessna SST will get to Bogota before you even reach cruise in the .73M 737 Classic.

Adorable? Yup! My exact words were "cute" when I learned my next Cessna's hydraulic system. Then I looked at the pay, benes and days off and I said "BAD ASS"!!

Translators. YES! They are great. They take care of customs and other handling arrangements in the NATIVE tongue. There's no need to try and make things harder by dealing with language barriers. Too many gotchas as it is than to worry about der, die, das.

Whatever floats your boat Flop.

How come I don't hear your Cessna out flying when it's CAT3? Is that something the airplane can't do or something they don't think you're capable of?

You sure you've been to Coral Reef? The golf course is not on the west side when landing south. Duh... Everyone knows that!

It's on the right side. Surely you can follow my logic. The rest of your arguments make just about as much sense.

Logic? No I can't follow your logic. You're comparing an airport in Florida to an airport in South America. Logic just sqwaked VFR.

Is it the one where the NIKE guy has a place? Forget it. How could any airport in Florida be that big a deal?

How come I don't hear your Cessna out flying when it's CAT3? Is that something the airplane can't do or something they don't think you're capable of?

Already covered that a few pages back. Wow. I'm gonna have to slow things down a bit for the back of the pack here.

Do you want a 10 minute time out to go catch up?

Will your classic even do a Category III? Does it really matter? How often does it really impact FLT OPS to be able to shoot a CAT II approach? Wait 20 minutes and the WX usually changes for the better when the WX is that bad. Well, not when flying into volcanic ash...

I have done them. CAT IIIb was the lowest I ever saw. Really cool and eerie seeing "George" do it all to the 60kt rollout point.

No Cessna is CAT II, or III certified. What is your point? Does that make me less of a pilot?

If so, ok. I'll be by the pool, you can fly into the volcano.

I'm more preoccupied with, "What's it pay" and "What's for lunch" and taking care of our Owners than by worrying over how Cessna Aircraft Co certifies it's aircraft under Part 25.

Logic? No I can't follow your logic. You're comparing an airport in Florida to an airport in South America. Logic just sqwaked VFR.

No. I compared an airport South of Miami with an airport in South America.

These days, what's the difference!!! (snare drum). :nuts:

Latest resources

Back