• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Working on CASS Approval?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fractionals are a bit different. We don't have different tiers of service. There are bigger and faster planes, but the service is the same.

We all do have passengers that love to gripe about any myriad of things from short runways, to flow control to the crazy things like the guy who wanted a flight hour credit because we didn't have the sugar packets that he liked. Seriously.

But they all get the same level service...top notch. I have heard of owners being shown the door before though. They can quit us and we can quit them too.

Shine me on if you like, but I think we all know enough about Santulli to say he wouldn't put up with that for too long. I don't think he knows how many prima donnas he's got working for him.

Look, I'm not going to call my rep, but this is BS. This is exactly how you guys act at the gate. You want to be treated as a customer, but you also want to flip and be flight crew. What you should have done is worked to be a cadre group on the trusted traveler program. Explained to airline mgts that you are valuable customers and sought their help. No. you want to pull the "But I'm a special NJA pilot" BS and latch on to something ALPA has worked hard on. We've got enough problems without having to do your heavy lifting as well our own.

So can airline guys just go wander around the FBO ramps? (no)

Why do NetJets guys...who always insist they are not airline crew...feel entitled to the airline crew lane as passengers?

Pick one...passenger or airline crew.

Maybe your flights would be on time more if passengers (like NJA) weren't clogging up the airline crew lane...while the crew members likely trying to get to the planes they are on are stuck in line behind them...

Don't slam airline crews in 75 different threads, then want to be considered airline crew when it suits you

Last edited:
No. you want to pull the "But I'm a special NJA pilot" BS and latch on to something ALPA has worked hard on. We've got enough problems without having to do your heavy lifting as well our own.

Don't expect them to have any loyalties to anything ALPA has worked toward. IBT bankrolled them, got them their current (and likely soon to change for the worse) contract...then went and decertified the union as soon as the contract was signed.

They are Ford & Harrison's wet dream and soon enough will be put right back in their place as the joke of the industry as they were just a few years ago.

Better start begging for penance and networking now to all those you slammed during this brief periods of nouveau "riches" :laugh: ...but I'm sure the airline guys' memories are just as long as ours at Flops.

It's like a fable just playing itself out...love it. Can't wait for the moral to occur to you.

No. you want to pull the "But I'm a special NJA pilot" BS and latch on to something ALPA has worked hard on. We've got enough problems without having to do your heavy lifting as well our own.

Don't expect them to have any loyalties to anything ALPA has worked toward. IBT bankrolled them, got them their current (and likely soon to change for the worse) contract...then went and decertified the union as soon as the contract was signed.

They are Ford & Harrison's wet dream and soon enough will be put right back in their place as the joke of the industry as they were just a few years ago.

Better start begging for penance and networking now to all those you slammed during this brief periods of nouveau "riches" :laugh: ...but I'm sure the airline guys' memories as just as long as ours at Flops.

It's like a fable just playing itself out...love it. Can't wait for the moral to occur to you.

If the CASS gets approved and like I said it is not for jumpseating its for other reasons, I will be the FIRST guy to welcome ANY 121 guy aboard to go where we are ferrying!

You KNOW that can never happen so why even say it? You and your fake "union" can blow all the smoke you want about this, but the FACT is there isn't a frac mgt in the world that will approve it, "just in case" they need to reroute you to Canada, Mexico, or wherever else to rescue a trip.

Get real, and let it go. Lies and you KNOW it.

Voice Of Reason said:
Maybe your flights would be on time more if passengers (like NJA) weren't clogging up the airline crew lane...while the crew members likely trying to get to the planes they are on are stuck in line behind them...
Hahahaha... Now I've heard it all!

Yes, folks, your flight is late because of fractional pilots clogging up the employee lanes! Not because of weather or understaffing. Not because of poor schedule planning. Not because of the employee of Burger King, the news stand, the coffee shop, the guy moving 15 pallets of bottled water through the x-ray machine, the Chili's waitress coming back from her smoke break, or any of that.

No no! It's the Netjets guy going through twice a week. That's the reason your flights are late. :rolleyes:

Don't expect them to have any loyalties to anything ALPA has worked toward.
Loyalty? That's rich, coming from the guy who vehemently defended his MEC's illegal theft of funds last year.
IBT bankrolled them
IBT didn't give us a single dollar to work with. It was funded entirely with NetJets pilot dues.

...got them their current (and likely soon to change for the worse) contract...
If by "got," you mean, "watched the Netjets pilots hire their own lawyers and subject matter experts, and pay for all of it themselves," then sure. IBT did nothing except stand idly by while we did all the work and paid all the bills.

...then went and decertified the union as soon as the contract was signed.
Absolutely right, and that was solely because of their inaction. They took millions of our dollars and provided no services for that. Further, they were spending our dues money to lobby Congress for interests, such as user fees, that are 100% opposite of our goals.

... the joke of the industry as they were just a few years ago.
Glad to see you're not still bitter. :rolleyes:

go pound *************************ing sand with this *************************ing thread-
absolutely not, unless we get a flowback/10 preferential hiring etc --- how many furloughed pilots have you guys hired and that will be your answer as well.

"chaamp dont want no help , he aint get no help- jive a$$ honkey aint got a job anyhow' Schit = "golly"

You'll be all set then, won't you?

I don't give a crap if we get it or not. I get paid $100 an hour overtime if a delay makes me late ... or $2000 if I miss the flight and don't get home because it takes too long to get through TSA. I got $5000 because of an airline delay once.

The company isnt getting it for us ... they are doing it for their own purposes.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back