• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Working on CASS Approval?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
go pound *************************ing sand with this *************************ing thread-
absolutely not...

As I said, this has nothing to do with you, or with jumpseating. This is between us and the TSA.

... unless we get a flowback/10 preferential hiring etc...

Flowback? Huh?

--- how many furloughed pilots have you guys hired and that will be your answer as well.

We have a ton of furloughed guys working here. Any other questions?

So can airline guys just go wander around the FBO ramps? (no)

Why do NetJets guys...who always insist they are not airline crew...feel entitled to the airline crew lane as passengers?

Pick one...passenger or airline crew.

Maybe your flights would be on time more if passengers (like NJA) weren't clogging up the airline crew lane...while the crew members likely trying to get to the planes they are on are stuck in line behind them...

Don't slam airline crews in 75 different threads, then want to be considered airline crew when it suits you

Is it me or Does (Mouth Full of Semen) sound like a cry baby:crying: by trying to start something between the NJA Crews and the Airline crews.

For one No NJA pilot is going to non rev to work to save the company money. Secondly, most of us would never consider non reving as we all know we can't return the favor to the 121 crew. That and a lot of us are ex 121 Guys unlike yourself.

And finally (Voice/Mouth full of Semen) STFU you Little Troll I like your profile too afraid to list your flight background that's the first sign of a Troll. Your afraid someone might find out who you really are is that it?

So what's your real issue with NJA and RS in your past thread? As you highlighted his name and WB a couple times. Let me Guess you got rejected one to many times No one likes you Go home.

We have probably hired at least 1000 furloughed 121 pilots. Thats a guess.

Yeahhh...before you guys were always saying that you don't WANT to hire airline guys because they don't know how to "provide the kind of service" your company expects...now you've got 1,000 furloughs from the majors. Dream on

Shine me on if you like, but I think we all know enough about Santulli to say he wouldn't put up with that for too long. I don't think he knows how many prima donnas he's got working for him.

Dude, I'm not "shining you on" or whatever. I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even know who Santulli is. I do not work for NetJets.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about fractional pilots wanting special perks from the flight crew or in flight crew. The only "perk" that I really want is the dang crew lane at the security checkpoint. That doesn't really affect you does it?

I would like nothing more than to give rides to airline guys. Show up to my plane on a dead leg and your going. I do understand though that without a schedule that would be hard for you to get to. Maybe something could be done with an 800 number or a web site or something. Someone commented about owners not wanting their "asset" used. That's crap as I know pilots would treat the plane like gold.

Anyway, I'm not trying to dis any of you 121 guys. I rode Independence Air to the ground so I know first hand the life of the 121 side of the world.

Can't we all just get along?

Yeahhh...before you guys were always saying that you don't WANT to hire airline guys because they don't know how to "provide the kind of service" your company expects...now you've got 1,000 furloughs from the majors. Dream on

I think i got it- Clearly a Net Jet pilot Fuc$ked your wife.

It's ok- happens sometimes.

If we can't get rides on Netjets, I don't think it should be allowed. I guess maybe professional traffic watch pilots in C152s are next.... It's all about give and take. In the meantime, I think it is great that Netjets pays for walkup tickets for their pilots on the airlines. That is good for the Netjet pilots anyway, since they get to keep the miles. Good for them...

Bye Bye--General Lee

As a former 121 pilot and ALPA Representative, here are my thoughts.

1. I now work for NJI (NetJets), I do not consider myself an airline pilot, nor is my type of flying anywhere related to 121 flying. Therefore... How on earth should I, could I, would I expect to be given a 121 privilege like jumpseating?

2. My company uses the airlines to position me for work. They "PAY" for those tickets, and in return they give me the airline miles and reward status. I can use these miles to purchase free tickets. Therefore... why would I want to risk a vacation or whatever hoping for a free ride?

Airline Pilots do a certain job and receive certain benefits, and Fractional Pilots do the same. Lets not start blurring the lines here. Fractional Guys should never be allowed to jumpseat when we dont have anything to offer 121 guys in return. And 121 Guys should never get reimbursed for every single expense they incur while working... Like getting paid parking or mileage to and from your home to the airport.. ;).

Wolf

Merry Christmas All

What shouldn't be allowed?

Jump seating or getting through security without being gate-raped while going to work?

This is not about we are not the same type of pilot nor should it be, this is about reciprocity plain and simple. CREW made an attempt to place their pilots that are in service with Jalways and ANA in cass so as to gain jumpseat privileges but companies in Japan do not accept jumpseaters (on line nor off line) therefore this wasn't viable for the simple fact that there couldn't be a reciprocal agreement for pilots to jumpseat on Jalways. I commute with US airlines back and forth to work, I don't expect to go through security in the crew line and I'm a 767 captain for a major international carrier, I'm sorry to bring this to your attention but when you and I commute as passengers our status is that of a passenger.

Latest resources

Back