• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA Reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jeez what willl we talk about ? I know! Hey flex jeters didn't managment promise you would be the highest paid in the industry? Just curious.

NJI NJI NJI NJI yea 3 years from now we will be one big happy or in some cases not so happy family. Yes NJI "they" tossed you under the bus. Welcome to having a UNION.

Hawkered posted:

Family Guy put endless hours in on the board, providing a balance between the points of view that were being expressed. He did it late into the night and showed us all that there really are people in management that are devoted to a successful turn of events

Dude. Were you drinking when you read his posts? Make no mistake, Famguy et al., were here to do one thing. That was to spread disinformation. You put up a good fight, but no one was listening.

How about it moles? I guess they COULD afford it after all. Kind of hard to cry poor when your launching scheduled service out of the three biggest metropolitan areas in the country and many others with our blokes across the pond.

What was the straw that broke the camels back?

hydrarkt said:
The comparison will be done by the Union. They will compare the current CBA, the TA that was voted down and the new TA.
I agree that the numbers are not extraordinary. However, in my case it amounts to a 50% raise. I will be making over six figures when all pay including OT, per diem etc is figured. So compared to now, that is good. Scope is very important too. If our jobs are protected, it is worth a lot. Am I ecstatic?? No. Am I happy that it's over and I can make a respectable and decent living while also having the free time to make money in another business? Yes.

Again Congrats!!!
Just curious, what type of other business? I'm always looking for ways to make more money and since my employer won't let me do contract work on my off time .....................:angryfire
Good luck to all of you at NJA, it's sure been a long road so far.

Congrats and maybe in a year we'll see yah!

One question though, how did the retro pay pan out for ya'll?

TurboJetCpt said:
It seems the management "flightinfo.com" trolls have been paid and have now left the building. Good riddance.

Turbo, the most comical thing about your statement is that you truly do believe everyone responding to you is a "hired hand". I know each of them--they are not. In your mind, anyone that would think differently than you MUST be "hired"; that is sad. Trust me, Family Guy, et al, are not going away, they are dedicated employees with genuine concerns for the viability of this company.

You have a good, fair TA now so stop trying to continually tear down YOUR CO-WORKERS!!! Go vote "yes" and concentrate on helping build the service back at this company--as the rest of us "hired hands" will do.

TurboJetCpt said:
It seems the management "flightinfo.com" trolls have been paid and have now left the building. Good riddance.

Turbo,
As long as we can work together and work for the common good you will find us agreeable. Like YR said, stop tearing down your fellow employees. It is time for you to review the TA, make your decision and vote. Then lets all get to work together. We have a lot of profit to generate and waste to find to afford this TA. We are ready to go all the way and make NetJets profitable and we will have to do it together.

Latest resources

Back