• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA Reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats guys! I just hope that we can all get back to doing what we love to do. I have always said that you guys (and gals) deserve more. See ya all on the line.

good job to all involved. And to those who want more than this TA offers- remember this is not the LAST TA- it is the Next TA - it offers more than the current contract- lets move forward.

You have done a good job of negotiating and bringing it to a close-
lets get it passed, move forward and work to make sure this never happens again-

Wow....the fracs forum is going to suck now. No more mean posts and arguing??? This forum will be so dull. :) :)

Congrats, guys. Now you can get back to living a relatively normal life. Normal for pilots, that is...TC

FIDO,

Don't sweat it brother. NJI WILL REMAIN A SEPARATE COMPANY. A small number of NJA pilots will be given the opportunity for TEMPORARY assignment to the Gulfstream fleet under NJI pay AND work rules.

This assumes, of course, that the TA is ratified by the membership.

Moderator and Diesel: The truth of the matter is; its not surprising that there is a sudden release of pent up frustration and Diesel should respond in the manner he did. It's not responsible, it's reprehensible considering that both sides even bothered to work until 1:00 am on his behalf.

Sadly, we live in a society that uses riots after NBA victories as sociological studies rather than penalizes those that perpetrate a crime.

Moderator I congratulate you on taking the high road on this matter and look forward to you doing the same in the future. I find references that discriminate or harrass those based on religion, race, age, national origin or sexual orientation as inexcusable here as it is in the workplace.

Diesel, as a veteran of this industry let me tell you that you better start looking at ways to change and change quickly. Whenever the dust settles from something like this, management looks for ways to put out the trash!

Ya too quiet. Heres an informed rumor for you concerning NJI and scope: All future Gulfstream deliveries will go to NJA.

I am not making this up but also can not say its true for certain.

Latest resources

Back