NetJets TA Reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FamilyGuy said:
Hog - you need to stop confusing another viewpoint as disinformation.

There are always two sides (or more) to every debate. Sticking your head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge the other sides points will simply lead to stalemates, frustration, and ultimately failure.

Pointing out those alternate viewpoints and poking holes in the union's reasoning does not constitute "standing in the way of progress".

As I've stated numerous times on this board before, the union should be grateful for my contributions and insight as it points out the flaws in your arguments and keeps your negotiators from making points that are easily refuted.

And as we've discussed repeatedly in the past, both sides share the blame for this taking four years.

You lament that most of my posts were of the same theme, and "retreaded over and over". Since all of my posts were in response to the garbage being spewed on this forum, then it should be no surprise that there was little variation, since the union supporters on this site kept rehashing the same tired arguments again and again. My responses were simply the counterpoint and reflection of the pro-union positions on this site.

As for the service, I suspect that it isnt the only thing that has suffered because of this dispute. You want to lay the blame for service degradation at the company's doorstep, when we all know that the service suffered directly as a result of the union's slow down campaign. Looks like both sides share some blame for the service decline...

The union's strategy and tactics during these negotiations have also lowered the bar - forever I'm afraid - and done irreparable harm to the company and the family atmosphere that we once enjoyed. After this episode, I simply do not see Mr. Santulli carrying an extra 150 pilots when we are fat....furloughs will become the name of the game for the union represented segments.

And so are you.

Cpt Splash said:
Its going to be interesting to see Flexjet's response. Management does brag about our pilots being the most paid but our schedule doesn't come close to what Netjets gets. Also our current gateway system is really hurting us hiring more pilots. And if you mention the "U" word around the office your sure to get the little piece of paper in your mailbox telling you to come on in for a talk with the CP.

On a lighter note, congrats guys on the TA. I really hope this does set the standard in the industry

I hope Flexjet gets Netjets + 10%.

cosmotheassman said:
I'm glad you guys got the agreement but, money doesn't make you happy. And, it dang sure won't make a NJpilot happy based on the crying I've witnessed over the last few years...

Eating a little crow are we ?

Change of weather

Best of all with the new contract is the change of the weather with the pilots' postings on this board. These don't sound like the same guys who were "STMFD"ing around a few weeks ago.

Keep up the good work. It is appreciated.

Fly safe.

cosmotheassman said:
Amen brother. I personally don't think the payscale they got is that great however, it is better than what they had. The same management is in place and the same pilots therefore; I think its only a matter of days before the whining and complaining starts up again about something.

I think we all got a glimpse, over the last few months, the kind of people that work at netjets and what kind of people netjets hires. In my estimation, the crying will never stop with this group...
Another complete idiot. How does CROW taste ???

Last edited:
cosmotheassman:

The same management is in place and the same pilots therefore; I think its only a matter of days before the whining and complaining starts up again about something.

Give this a chance to play out. The current mang. team is viewed as hired guns come to settle a contract. They may be riding into the sunset when the dust settles.

TurboJetCpt

Ok I'll lay back a little! But I've looked at some of your posts Turbojetcpt. Do you ever have anything intelligent to say?

My gawd you are an idiot.
My gawd she is a big, fat, disgusting pig.
My gawd you look so stupid monkey boy. Now please go back and crawl under the rock you emerged from.
Hey stupid ass. Didn't we just say that ? You are quite the moron.

Regarding the HBA, it sounds like for new hires, the company will pick their HBA quarterly. Is that correct?

RJET said:
Regarding the HBA, it sounds like for new hires, the company will pick their HBA quarterly. Is that correct?

New hires will be told their domicile at the time employment is offered.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back