NetJets TA Reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b- professional banter here so relax

We operate light jets and start F.O.'s at 50K... If we had Falcons or Citation X's I can tell you it would be significantly more... I know Wal-Mart starts 31A f.o.'s at 43K and they get bumped up to 50K at their 1 yr. anniversary..

You don't have falcons you have light jets. Who knows what you're company is going to pay.

Walmart works too hard. I'm actually on the verge of running out of currency right now due to bidding and vacation.

This is a nice bump right now but like I said i want to see the whole package and if this place is going to be a long term place.

flow through? what are we the regional and you're the major?

honestly i don't know. I'm wanting to read the whole package and look long and hard to see if this is a long term place.

Diesel said:
Walmart works too hard. I'm actually on the verge of running out of currency right now due to bidding and vacation.

This is a nice bump right now but like I said i want to see the whole package and if this place is going to be a long term place.

I'm relaxed... Just disappointed for the junior guys (I know a couple and they were hoping for better) and future new-hires...

Your lifestyle sounds great, what about the new guys ??? I doubt they work as little..

By the way, when are you going to get in to GSO or INT ??? Barley pop's on me !!! :D

It's weird in the ultra i was there all the time. Haven't been there in the X at all....

I wonder where familyguy is??????????hmmmmmmmmm

Diesel said:
It's weird in the ultra i was there all the time. Haven't been there in the X at all....

Good question.....off crying somewhere?

Diesel said:

Right here, reading the posts as always Diesel.

I am saddened to see that even as we have taken a step towards bridging the differences and putting this ugly episode behind us that you continue to engage in personal attacks. This from the person that wants to remind h25b about 'professional banter'? I would expect better from a professional.

This is the the time when we should all be pulling back together and focusing on returning to delivering the service levels that our owners have come to expect from us over the years, instead of continuing the attacks on each other.

I hope that this TA will be acceptable to both sides. It's important that the pilots feel that they are being compensated appropriately for their contributions and the company needs to be able to afford the compensation levels so that it can continue to be a good, long-term, and stable option for people that are looking to make a living and provide for their families.

Diesel - contrary to your earlier post, I am not going anywhere. I've been here at NetJets for years, and look forward to many years to come. Come on back if you want some more friendly, 'professional' banter. I'm happy to give some counter points to your unfortunately biased point of view. Hopefully you can learn something from my posts and develop a more balanced viewpoint in the future.

Hawkered - thank you for your respectful reply and kind comments. I take the time to read the boards and post here because this company is important to me. There are a lot of us here in the flight center that care deeply about this company and we are very hopeful that this TA will meet the pilots expectations.

FamilyGuy said:
I am saddened to see that even as we have taken a step towards bridging the differences and putting this ugly episode behind us that you continue to engage in personal attacks.
FamilyGuy...you are the pot, calling the kettle, "black". I am new here but I have seen plenty of your posts on this forum to think "wow that wasn't nice". I am willing to bet that you are probably much nicer in person...when you are not the "man behind the curtain".

Having said that...I would like to congradulate the pilots...and NetJets on a potential resolution. With any agreement...you can please most, but not everyone is going to be happy. Eagarly waiting to hear more details and how it all unfolds...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back