• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA Reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to alarm anyone, but most of the fractionals are in no financial condition to match the Netjets T/A.

I think this might be the beginning of the end for at least one of them, unless they are bought up fast!

Hawkered said:
Not to alarm anyone, but most of the fractionals are in no financial condition to match the Netjets T/A.

I think this might be the beginning of the end for at least one of them, unless they are bought up fast!

Good point Hawkered. I dont think Raytheon is too happy about having to constantly give cash infusions to Flops to keep them solvent.

This just puts more pressure on them.

Get real Hawk

Hawkered said:

I think this might be the beginning of the end for at least one of them, unless they are bought up fast![/quote=Hawkered]

Thats pure bullcrap.

I find it LOL funny you guys are treating this like its a done deal. Fat lady singin yet?

What happened to your retro pay?

After 5 years pay by size is started. At 14 years a Capt in Cat. one would make 110000 Cat. Two 116600 Cat. Three 120000

pay by aircraft category structure based on aircraft marketing size and revenues:
Category One: 400XP, Ultra/Encore, XL/XLS
Category Two: Sovereign, Citation VII-X, 800XP(C)-1000-Horizon, G-150
Category Three: G-200, Falcon 2000
IPPW: Gulfstream IV & V, Falcon 2000EX
BBJ: Boeing Business Jet

Texasskicker said:
Hawkered said:

I think this might be the beginning of the end for at least one of them, unless they are bought up fast![/quote=Hawkered]

Thats pure bullcrap.

I find it LOL funny you guys are treating this like its a done deal. Fat lady singin yet?

What happened to your retro pay?

Unless we have to give up our first born, this will pass. It's not perfect and yes the retro sucks. Just think SST's and G5's.

Hey Tex?

What's a fellow Southerner like you doin' spoutin' off like that?!

Don't you know you have just created a focal point for Netjets pilot's to find a new enemy?

If we're now the best paid, the best trained (Buffett owns Flight Safety!) and flyin' around the best stuff not dictated to us by some OEM....that means the other fractionals just plain suck! So do the 135s that fly around ancient Lears and so do the commuters that put 300 hour sausage factory graduates into the right seat.

Dude!!

NETJETS is the best, if you're not on Netjets, you're not flying the best equipment, your investment is not financially secure, you don't have the selection of equipment, you don't have a dedicated workforce and you don't have the fleet size to choose from!!!

That's why.....

THEY GOT IT DONE!!!!!!!

You're right said:
This must be the most insane comparison I've ever seen..... IF you are a 5th year FO (FO pay) at NetJet's you have done something seriously wrong.

I bet you're a joy to be around. Thanks for not answering my question.
And being a 5th year FO is something that is going to happen down the road so my question was actually legitimate but you could have also just applied it to a 2nd or 3rd year FO upgrading, would he get 1st year captain pay or 2nd or 3rd year captain pay? I believe it was Grizz who answered my question a page or two back, thankyou.

Hey Flyin'

Excuse us there...but we're a little delirious here. You know, celebrating is so much easier to do when you know you've got the money now to pay for it.

Competitive minimums just went back up to about 8,000 hours, seeing as though we're gonna need about 2,000 pilots who can upgrade to captain at a moments notice.

The Marquis Program has been told to slow down selling cards until the new hardware arrives. There's some guy on our union message board that heard that we're gettin' another 119 firm aircraft deliveries and it was confirmed on the same thread.

With the airlines squeezing people into jungle jets, I don't see any possibility of a slow down.

Excuse us there...but we're a little delirious here. You know, celebrating is so much easier to do when you know you've got the money now to pay for it.

I'm glad you guys got the agreement but, money doesn't make you happy. And, it dang sure won't make a NJpilot happy based on the crying I've witnessed over the last few years...

Latest resources

Back