• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Majik said:
Four reasons...
and counting...

You guys are so full of it...continuing to lay the blame for 4 years without a contract entirely at the company's feet. BOTH SIDES ARE TO BLAME - THE UNION INCLUDED.

I still havent seen a plausible argument against this since I posted this point over a month ago....

FamilyGuy said:
I agree Hogprint, it is negotiations. But that doesnt mean that both groups cant be civil to each other.

And I still dont buy this argument that the company has stalled on this for three years. If the old MEC was a bunch of company stooges that gave the company everything they wanted and 9/11 has just occurred - throwing thousands of pilots out on the street, why wouldnt the Company immediately press for a kick-ass agreement in favor of the company? They were holding all the cards....why not drive the dagger home and get everything they wanted (like the legacy carrier managements are currently doing)?

IMO, the union didnt want to do a deal during 2002-2003 simply because the economy sucked and they wouldnt be able to get what they wanted.....so they waste time going over every single article in the contract and bide their time until the economy turns around. Then they start to kick up a fuss, complaining as loudly and widely as they can about the injustice of waiting 1300 days.

Take your own advice Hogprint and read between the lines....the union was stringing this whole deal out waiting for better economic times to bargain....

Since I posted this, I've seen several pilots state that life is very good at NetJets EXCEPT for the pay. If pay was the only issue that everyone is concerned about then WHY DID THE UNION WASTE 2.5 YEARS RENEGOTIATING EVERY CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT EXCEPT PAY?

The only answer that makes sense is they didnt want to do a deal during the poor economic conditions of 2002-2003.

H25b once again you don't work here we don't care what you think. How stupid are you that you post here. I sure wouldn't post on the airlines side of this site. I don't work for any of them. Why do you think we would even care what you think?

Some Dude said:
H25b once again you don't work here we don't care what you think. How stupid are you that you post here. I sure wouldn't post on the airlines side of this site. I don't work for any of them. Why do you think we would even care what you think?

In case you didn't notice this whole forum is composed entirely of everyone's collective 2 cents. It's a public forum genius. :rolleyes:

I must have hit your sore spot, the truth hurts I guess... :D

Last edited:
Some Dude said:
Family Guy your opinion doesn't matter. You can't vote so we don't care what ya think.

Dont fool yourself into thinking that I post here in an attempt to change your mind....I know you're a lost cause and you would swear the sky was green simply because the company says that it is blue....there's no pleasing you.

I post here simply to provide a counterbalance to the mistruths and falsehoods about NetJets that a small group of militants seem intent on propagating.....

Family Guy, you can't even tell us what you do at NJA. Loser go back and clean the crapper I left a floating statue of RTS in there for ya.

Some Dude said:
H25b go back to school reject. You don't know how to spell "genius." You are a dork.

O.K. keep "kicking butt" and raising the bar for us all pal... :rolleyes: You got me on the spelling mistake and I corrected it just for you.

Last edited:
Some Dude said:
Family Guy, you can't even tell us what you do at NJA. Loser go back and clean the crapper I left a floating statue of RTS in there for ya.

The only losers I know are those poor souls who hate their current jobs and employer but are too worthless to get a job anywhere else......

FamilyGuy said:
The only losers I know are those poor souls who hate their current jobs and employer but are too worthless to get a job anywhere else......
We do not hate our jobs... Just our worthless management. You know the one's who try to claim they can't make money in this business while paying pilots 1/2 NBAA wages.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back