NetJets Strike Vote Fails

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
Hey FAcFriend- You'll want to stop referring to him as Mr. Ak47 man. It's derogative.

Diesel, the guy wanted everyone to know he had an AK47 days after the assault ban was lifted- We all know.

AK47 man was proud of his work and it involved an AK47- You guys fought for him, defended him and now party that he has been reinstated. Congratulations.

This is the way many have acted and lead your organization. Was Bridgeway Bob meant as a compliment? Many here have revelled in the comment made by your own MEC. Whats the difference? you probably don't even know him.

I have said it before- this is not war- this is business.

He was fired without just cause. The company was just spanked very hard by a disinterested third party. Guess it sucks to be the big cheerleader now?

This place sucks. It's going to continue to suck because of the dim bulbs that run this place. A lot of us are only waiting to get our back pay and then move on. I honestly can't see NetJets still being here 5-10 years from now unless they get control of all the management idiots running their own little fiefdoms. So far, none of the white knights that have been brought in have been up to the task.

Starman said:
He was fired without just cause. The company was just spanked very hard by a disinterested third party. Guess it sucks to be the big cheerleader now?

This place sucks. It's going to continue to suck because of the dim bulbs that run this place. A lot of us are only waiting to get our back pay and then move on. I honestly can't see NetJets still being here 5-10 years from now unless they get control of all the management idiots running their own little fiefdoms. So far, none of the white knights that have been brought in have been up to the task.

Star- noone feels spanked. - remember he did lose all his back pay- he was fired and because he is a union pilot had recourse. that is great. Problem with firing a pilot is they lose their livelihood much as a doctor would. But lets face it- the behavior was not acceptable.
Too bad it wasted so much time and money- hope AK47 man is moving on-

I hope you have your resume ready so when you get your back pay you already have something lined up- dont let the door hit you on the way out.

CMHTroll said:
AK47MAN was fired with cause. Shooting a company communication with an AK47 while in a company uniform with threatening music is cause in my book. I am sure that everyone would like to have someone as trigger happy as AK47MAN as their pilot. Hopefully he will learn from his mistake and leave the violence out of the workplace. Oh by the way, what was the TSA's take on a pilot showing such voilence? I'm sure that they will be in contact with him soon if his intention is to try and fly.

You comment about the company being spanked is so fra off the mark. If they were being spanked, then they would have given him him back pay now, wouldn't they. They were saying that what he did was wrong and worthy of punishment. The arbitrator just thought the loss of pay would be sufficient since he went snivelling and whimpering for his job back.

Why don't you show a little respect and stop referring to him as AK47MAN.. He didnt do anything wrong.. If he did there is no way the arbitrator would have ever reinstated his job.. Netjets is lucky that he is a nice kid and didnt want to make a stink out of anything..and simply wanted his job back, that's why he's not getting back pay.. So yes they were spanked by the fact that he got his job back.. I can assure you that there are many that if faced with that same predicament, would have not only gotten their job back with backpay, but also gotten a nice settlement as well.. Why don't you tell us a little more about your statement about the TSA being in touch with him soon. Do you know something or are you just trying to act smarter than you really are? The only thing the TSA will be in touch with is some 90 year old woman while they pat her down!! See what happens when you give white trash a little bit of power.. Security screening was better and more thorough when they were paid six bucks an hour. No wonder Richard Santulli keeps his operational headquarters in Columbus, while he keeps the Corporate office in Jersey.. Ever wonder why he never moved the Operational HQ close to him in Jersey..He'd never be able to get away with paying people in the northeast what he's paying you to be his message board bitch right now!!

Last edited:
Semore Butts said:
JAson is back, and judging from the company board everybody knows. I don't think it's classified, but I'll tread lightly. The announcement message has been read by about 90% of the number of our pilot force. So, I think the word is out.

We say management is messed up? Well management says they are messed up too.

In recurrent trainiing recently they put out that all the middle and lower management are being sent to management training because they can't lead or manage (their words not mine).

(It's no surprise coming from a company that expanded as fast as it did. Minimaly qualified people getting management jobs and then moving up with the expansion)

A good idea I think.

Hey Family guy, get back to us and let us know how the management training is. Don't sit to close to Troll!

Also Family guy, Happy 4rth and thanks for your service to our country!

Thanks Semore. Had a great 4th. Had some bbq and watched the fireworks with the family...doesnt get much better than that. I hope you had a good 4th as well. From the looks of things I could have watched some of the fireworks on here as well.

As for the training, there's always something that they want to send us to. Not sure what specific classes you're refering to as some filters down to this level while others do not.

I personally think training is a good thing. Your observation that people get promoted quickly in a rapidly expanding company (sometimes before they are ready for the new responsibilities) is valid, I've seen it multiple times here. I dont have any problem with people getting promoted quickly, I prefer that over bringing people in from the outside. We have a lot of talented and well educated people here in the flight center and they deserve a shot at leading if that's what they want.

It shouldn't be any surprise that they are sending people to training....its what a good company should do. We send the pilots to recurrent every year and anytime they bid into a new aircraft, so logic dictates that we should send flight center people to training on a regular basis and when they take a new job. If the company doesnt give them training then they really are making it difficult for them to succeed.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back