• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Strike Vote Fails

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's funny how the company spin meisters keep retreading the same old arguments.

Three posts of rehashed debates from a month ago? Come on boys, there is lots of new stuff to talk about now!

Chalk another up for SU, we got J man back on line...I haven't heard anything from the moles about our brothers who were supposedly "resting" on a flight. That one has quietly been pushed behind the green curtain. I wonder why! :)

Some company quandaries that have languished for years are suddenly being taken care of?????

House keeping or patching the facade?

Last edited:
hahaaahahaaaa where are all the company moles now that J is back? Yeah that's right J is back and soon our other brothers will be back too.

Keep running your mouth about the same crap but it's still just crap.

Who cares where the money is. Pilots cost X and they better pay.

NetJets...............60,984
CitationShares..... 63,996
FlightOptions....... 66,372
FlexJet............... 70,737

We are all smarter than to post a bunch of numbers and not look at the schedules etc. Flight ops is moving everyone to a 7/7 schedule.

All of the NJA pilots (or most are currently paid captain wages.) New guys coming in now, do not expect to wait a long time to get a good raise because of by pass pay. It has been very successful in keeping the junior guys pay up- Thus newbies coming into NJA are not afraid of the low wages anymore.

Next- an honest q-
When was AK47 man brought back in- I hadnt heard the decision was in-

you won't here a decision because Mr. H won't blast it over the pagers.

Everyone who works the line know he's back. It's also been anounced on our union board but you wouldn't have access to that either.

diesel-

it is a long weekend. And to be honest most NJA employees probably dont know about AK47 man, as they shouldnt -

It wasnt announced when he left and it wont be announced when he comes back- most dont even care.

I am sure AK47 doesnt want the information spread around- now or ever.

When was the decision passed down? And i know they are talking about it on the boards but I havent heard anything official from MEC-

thanks.

Ps who is mr H?

Last edited:
Hey FAcFriend- You'll want to stop referring to him as Mr. Ak47 man. It's derogative.

I have an idea. Just stop taking the bait and let CMHTroll rant all he wants. What's the big deal ? He is loving the attention. HE means NOTHING to this pilot group...just another knucklehead at Bridgeway...home of the truly stupid. Just don't respond...

JUST SAY NO !

He is amusing though...stupid but amusing.

Relax man, it's all good

JAson is back, and judging from the company board everybody knows. I don't think it's classified, but I'll tread lightly. The announcement message has been read by about 90% of the number of our pilot force. So, I think the word is out.

We say management is messed up? Well management says they are messed up too.

In recurrent trainiing recently they put out that all the middle and lower management are being sent to management training because they can't lead or manage (their words not mine).

(It's no surprise coming from a company that expanded as fast as it did. Minimaly qualified people getting management jobs and then moving up with the expansion)

A good idea I think.

Hey Family guy, get back to us and let us know how the management training is. Don't sit to close to Troll!

Also Family guy, Happy 4rth and thanks for your service to our country!

Latest resources

Back