• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Strike Vote Fails

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Warren waived at the group today. I bet he feels like he have very motivated groupies. Heard many Owners approaching the picket were VERY "upset with NJA management" insomuch as how they have been treated in the last year. The Owners were cool with the pilots though. Very pilot friendly. Their words, not mine.

Nice job out there guys. Labor Day and the kick off of Picket Season 2005/2006 swings into full gear! I need to buy some new walking shoes already!

geez this is great.

We are so glad you guys are excited about getting the word out to the owners.

Hey what is the new word on 47man? Are you guys chippin in for him to come back?

ahhh read the posts dipsh!t. He's back ha ha haa. Oh by the way the gun he was using was a post ban ak47. A post ban ak47 can be shown because it doesn't have the muzzle flash suppresor and can not be converted to full auto.

All you B way guys can suck a fat one. Laughing and Laughing

Diesel,

Actually that model AK is totally legal in the state in which the video was made even with the flash surpressor and it would be legal if it were fully automatic too.....provided you have a permit for it. I own one with the supressor and bayonet...perfectly legal. Once again, He did nothing wrong and getting his job back is proof of it.

Thanks to a Strong Union, management cannot and will not walk over us. Not bad for a "splinter group of rouge pilots"

Do-82 sorry i didn't realize local state laws.

I'm just laughing that they are trying to pretend that he's still fired or that he has to pay to get his job back.

Bunch of losers they are. Just keep reading frontpage and accept whatever the company says.

Yawn

Thye real name of FrontPage should be "Pravda"....... served with a nice tall glass of Kool-Aid. Man, that rag makes the National Enquirer look like the Wall Street Journal.

Hey guys,

I said the gun was legal. The federal ban was over. I totally agree. It was an AK47 and I think it is a cute nickname...as good as bridgeway bob...

Who is pretending he is still fired or has to pay to get his job back? I havent read that at all nor have i seen it-

Is this a rumor...

If you are referring to my comment about are you guys going to chip in to help him, I am sure your union rep has given you the full story about caveats etc.

If not ask your union guy for the rest of the story....

If not ask your union guy for the rest of the story....

Why not fill in the story yourself, you've been so accurate to this point.

Sure we'll chip in.... I don't know why he would need it. He has many thousands left over from what people sent back in December and he never needed since he has been working another job this entire time.

We are chipping in right now to help H. R. from the CRC. Did you?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back