Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hoggy

so rumors abound- how surprising!!

sometimes I think there will be a point that mgt says - they also want a strike and to be released for self help.

A strike releases the company from the union as well.
I think about the ATC strike when they were all fired forever and new hired. I am sure you remember- how crazy was that at the time?

Starting over - uncomfortable yes- impossible - no, I think we both know that it is not impossible. and the discomfort would be short lived-

this of course, is just opinion.

Hey Troll, both "acused with no proof" sleeping pilots, reinstated. One on probation and still brought back. Jason next. You are a complete loser to think they would not be brought back, and more so if you think this pilot force would sign a contract without Jason being brougt back.

Thank you MEC. One for the good guys.

CE

What are you mumbling about. the pilots were not reinstated. Were you drunk when you got the memo?
the union and mgt. agreed on a few things and two of them had to do with the pilots.

Neither pilot has been reinstated.

And personally, Jason was out of line.
Maybe he has paid his dues-and should be allowed to come back-

I do know that it was tasteless.

But having class is not in the contract.

Had heard it by word or mouth, just read the update. You are correct fac, it is being expidited through arbitration. It will result the same in the end though. And as far as the other issue, it was friggin hilarious, as were the posts of burning, urinating, and other mutilation of that particular propaganda. You cant put a sense of humor in the contract either.

CMHTroll said:
3. Pilots are in good hands. If you mean your leadership, (Nicknamed the FAB 5 minus - That stands for minus brains I think, I have to ask the team who originated that phrase.) then you are in for a very rough and long ride. What did they do for Jason? What have they done for the pilots who were just fired? Nothing, because those individuals were wrong, and they can't fix it. So keep up your spirits and believe that they will do the right thing.

They got him his job back you arrogant ass. Moron. The list of things you're wrong about just keeps getting longer.

Starman-

Noone has gotten their job back- not AK47 man, not the overtired guys-

They will, like all pilots, get their hearing - but you are misquoting when you say he got his job back-

FAcFriend said:
Starman-

They will, like all pilots, get their hearing - but you are misquoting when you say he got his job back-
AK-47 Man did get his job back!!! Check your facts there bubba. Victory is sweet!!!

FAcFriend said:
Starman-

Still waiting for your retraction, Mr Friend.

J-MAN IS BACK BABY!! ALL YOU COMPANY SPIES CAN STICK IT!! I'm just waiting for the mulitmillion dollar lawsuit against the company for the alleged sleepers.

Latest resources

Back