• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Recalls!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So any truth to 6 a month for some time?

Also, only 2 out of 6 on the first round said yes?

So any truth to 6 a month for some time?

Also, only 2 out of 6 on the first round said yes?

I was told 1 of 6. And Harry Potter believes that 350-400 are ready to accept recall. Today.

I'm also hearing stories of pissed owners, RED flag flights, a fleet availability numbers that are scary low.

All second hand knowledge though.

Yesterday's info was 3 pilots accepted, 3 deferred, and they're sifting through 800 resumes for the Flight Attendant interviews.

I can only assume the 6 recalls per month notion is a bottleneck in the training pipeline.

Wondering when the company will anounce we recently received 10,000 resumes for pilot positions?!?! Let the propaganda fun begin.

Wondering when the company will anounce we recently received 10,000 resumes for pilot positions?!?! Let the propaganda fun begin.

They haven't waited to use that line. AFTER the furlough, I heard one of our feckless leaders say "You know, we do still have 8,000 resumes on file..." when somebody in a recurrent class expressed concern over the future of the company.

So, how many people do you think will leave airline jobs to return to Netjets? I met a few current JetBlue pilots who said they would consider it...

Obviously it depends on their situation and their particular airline.

I have heard only one confirmed accept and 3 confirmed deferrals out of the first 6. All are going to the Excel. Most of the JB people I have talked to are going to defer. A few would consider going back to NJ due to the commuting/basing issue mostly. I am still guessing 50 percent overall acceptance rate. The company has said nothing past the first recall of 6. I sure they have a longer term plan but they aren't telling anybody.

Latest resources

Back