Netjets Recalls!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Semore Butts

See Squonks "There be good news coming".

It's a vague thread title, but, that's what it's about. No need for 2 threads I guess.

Starting in March, that's all I have for now. Message didn't really say how many, but also hiring Flight attendants as well.

Last edited:
Awesome news....

Too bad these great news won't stay great for long...I wonder how long before the nay-sayers chime in... No positive news stay positive with those guys around

"We're recalling because everybody is leaving"
" they're firing pilots for X reason so they have to recall"
" we're recalling due to an FAA mandate, but we're still shrinking"

In other news, Netjets is firing pilots for taking sick days per their contractual rights.

That didn't take long for someone to turn this into "the company hates us and everything they do is wrong and aimed at hurting pilots".

Furloughed pilots that wish to return or temporarily bypass recall: Be sure to update your address of record with NJA HR so that your recall letter gets to you. If you don't respond (and they WON'T care why) within 7 calendar days, you will be immediately terminated.

I'd HATE to say somebody who wants to come back get screwed over because of a clerical snafu. Go on record with anybody you can, HR, the union, or whoever in order to protect your desire and rights to return.

The company is notorious for sending stuff to the wrong address...

Meanwhile, no numbers released yet but if they announce say 100 recalls and you're within 200 ish, be ready. My guess is they will get to you.

Meanwhile, no numbers released yet but if they announce say 100 recalls and you're within 200 ish, be ready. My guess is they will get to you.

If they announce say 100 recalls and you're within 495 ish be ready.

I fixed it for ya Gut! :D

Seriously, congratulations to the guys/gals that will accept the recall, it will be great to have you back!!

You may be right....

I just don't know how many will come back. And how many will stay once they get current.

Regardless, it's great news for those that want to come back and good news for our negotiators if they are willing to take advantage of the additional leverage this provides.

I doubt they will announce any firm numbers for recall. They will just recall as they believe they need. If the flood gates open wider and wider for those who are leaving, then the recalls will be more and faster, but they are currently into seeing how far the pilots will allow themselves to be pushed. If the masses stop flying broke airplanes and stop flying fatigued (the average is about 1 fatigue call per pilot per year), then the recall will really pick up.

Latest resources

Back