• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Recalls!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just found out they plan to recall "small groups" of people at a time. They did not give a quantitative number. I wish our union would pin them down for a more specific number. It's so frustrating for you all. I am going to recurrent next week and will get more info. I will pm you my phone number.

I'd imagine the amount they recall is largely depending on the number of folks available to do indoc and availability of sim time...

Looks like February is the new day to look in the mail.

Some numbers would be great......

Looks like February is the new day to look in the mail.

Some numbers would be great......

Less than a lot, a handful - give or take, more than a couple, solve for "X" then X - 1...

:(

All this is great news for some guys who got royally screwed. If it wasn't for seniority, it coulda been any of ya. DS didn't get to furlough "the right people" as he did in non-bargaining depts.

But seriously, if the info was on a company email, don't discuss here. We all signed the policy. They don't send us anything they think the world doesn't already know about. What they send us is what they don't want us to talk about.

Has anyone violated the rules? Dunno.... I have all that junk set on auto delete.

All this is great news for some guys who got royally screwed. If it wasn't for seniority, it coulda been any of ya. DS didn't get to furlough "the right people" as he did in non-bargaining depts.

But seriously, if the info was on a company email, don't discuss here. We all signed the policy. They don't send us anything they think the world doesn't already know about. What they send us is what they don't want us to talk about.

Has anyone violated the rules? Dunno.... I have all that junk set on auto delete.

But just don't set your company email on auto-forward.....

You really believe they send you stuff thinking it won't get out into the public? They send you what they don't care about, or what they want to get out.... They know full well it'll end up either on a msg board, or discussed with non employees in an FBO

You really believe they send you stuff thinking it won't get out into the public?

You're all wrong. What they send us is what they want us to discuss. Like when another company's plane has an accident. They never tell us what went wrong with one of our own.
If it's super secret info, we'll read about it somewhere else; not in a communication from the company. ;)

You're all wrong. What they send us is what they want us to discuss. Like when another company's plane has an accident. They never tell us what went wrong with one of our own.
If it's super secret info, we'll read about it somewhere else; not in a communication from the company. ;)

Agree 100%...

Throw a bone out to the pilots, see what sticks, and then watch how it unfolds.. In this case they say some recalls, give no indication of how many, don't tell the Union how many, and then watch as people go back and forth how the Union doesn't know anything etc etc.. At the same time hope to get some of the recalls on managements side.

Latest resources

Back