Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Although it's not right you guys are waiting this long to find out....(I though my one month was bad)!, the training slot delays are normal. When I was hired at Travel Air, I had three months off paid between indoc and FSI.
do they secretly assign a new hire a plane type before they even call him/her? Otherwise, how come some are waiting longer than others even within the same interviewing group?

So from what i just read. Pilot86e interviewed on 5/20 and not only got a call, but got the July 21 class date?? So what happen to all the people that interviewed in April that are still wait for a call? Are people getting skip? That dont seem very fair. Some thing is not right here. Has any of the April interviewees email Derinda and ask her about this?[/quote

Yes, I emailed Derinda two days ago to inquire about the delay and I have not recieved a response. I know Blue Devil sent one last week and has also had no reponse. A friend of mine called on Monday and left a voicemail and he has not been called back. So, not only are they not calling to let us know where we stand, they aren't responding to inquiries either. Very strange considering their history of answering questions promptly. I'm starting to wonder if there is something going on that they have not announced yet. Hiring slowdown, stoppage or the like. I sure hope not but why the dead silence from Columbus?

I interviewed with Pilot86e from the above post.

I have still heard nothing yet.

Everyone says there are waiting on sim time.

was it Derinda that you all emailed and called. I wonder if she is on vacation, it is july after all.

Yes it was Derinda that I emailed. I have been thinking the same thing about her being on Vacation. We all know she works hard enough to deserve one every now and then. My friend, however, called Kelly on Monday and she has yet to respond.

Fopilot, i totally agree with you. I understand sometimes things dont go as planned. If they are waitng on sim time, they can call us and let us know. Keep us in the loop. I interviewed in April and have yet to get anything offical. Also, what i dont understand is why are they bypassing some people to fill July 21 class? Like everyone here, Netjets is where i want to be. I guess thats why i am disappointed about all this.

I feel kind of bad now for posting, I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad, was really just trying to let you know that hiring is happening and that guys are still getting class dates. I didn't realize so many were waiting without notification.

I was told that they would not do the background check or PRIA request until the offer had been formally extended, and that has been true for me. It has been a scramble to get everything done in 3 weeks to make the class date. If everything is not done, I cannot start the class. I am trying to get the paperwork moving so I can make the date. I think I filled a last minute slot in July, due to the way things are going.

If I hear anything about the process I will keep you informed. Fly safe.

Pilot86e, it was nice meeting you and your wife while my family was recently in CMH. GuitarGuy, it was good seeing you again and I'm glad you were able to join all of us for dinner...:)

To those waiting to hear something--my sympathies! Being stuck in limbo is awful, I know. Hang in there! I was favorably impressed with everything I saw from the Company and the Association (NJASAP) so it should be worth the wait. Good Luck! NJW

Hopefully this should be the week calls start going out for the next ground school. I too, received a call July 2, indicating they would be responding within two weeks which equates to Wed, Jul 16.

AMF

Sounds like several of us are waiting for the follow up call. When Kelly called, I got the impression that it would be no longer than two weeks for an update. I guess I was wrong. Hopefully we'll get some closure soon.

My heart goes out to the rest of my April interview group. Out of 12 of us 3 fessed up to the rejection letter. Out of the remaining 6 that have kept in touch with eachother, I'm the only one to get a call on top of the unofficial email.

Latest resources

Back