Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My timeline:
Sent app in on March 31st.
Interviewed onsite 5/20-5/22
Got the call July 1st for a July 21st class.

I fell into a brief window between when they stopped and started the phone interview process, so I didn't have to go through that.

I live in CMH so I am sure that had something to do with it, being able to bypass travel arrangements and fill a spot locally.

I will find out aircraft assignment and sim date on day one of indoc.

I have heard that there have been lots of reorg in the training department and they are trying to tighten up the time from indoc to sim so as not to have to pay guys to wait so long in between.

Good luck everyone!

I too live in CMH, sent my stuff in April 27th, 3 letters of recommendation............

and I've heard exactly squat.

I haven't even gotten the "we received your application" letter.

Yet, 2 inquires say that my application is "on file".

8100 TT
3200 PIC jet

Hey, I've got many years in the frac biz. I've earned the right to have an opinion on living out of a suitcase. It still is the flavor of the week. Why is that so bad? Every other thread is NJA, NJA. That's all I mean by that. Ten years from now it'll be something else. Oh, and would you call me two faced if we were at the same breakfast table in pbi enjoying the breakfast buffet? Probably not. That's the beauty of the internet.

Hey, I've got many years in the frac biz. I've earned the right to have an opinion on living out of a suitcase. It still is the flavor of the week. Why is that so bad? Every other thread is NJA, NJA. That's all I mean by that. Ten years from now it'll be something else. Oh, and would you call me two faced if we were at the same breakfast table in pbi enjoying the breakfast buffet? Probably not. That's the beauty of the internet.

I absolutely would if you were being that obvious about it. Don't pretend that you know anything about my personality.

You have a right to comment on anything you want to. It is a little odd that you would be asking questions about applying to a company that you are calling the "flavor of the month" in another thread.

Last edited:
LF, I hope you know that I was just kidding. I know that you support frac pilots and wish them well.

Ob2 perhaps LF has changed his opinion? Or never meant offense?

Regarding the internet: To me FI is an online community where the regulars know each other, moral support is given, and you can talk the issues over with folks who understand what a frac is....:)

Thanks for the camaraderie I find here!
NJW

Thanks, my Lady. " Don't pretend that you know anything about my personality"......Ob2, couldn't I say the same thing to you?

Latest resources

Back