Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tatin12

Have any of the NetJets April Interviewees heard one way or the other yet? If so, what were your interview dates? If hired, when do you start?

3 Weeks to the day for me too. Can't wait to leave the regional life behind! Oh...and I interviewed the begining of April and start in June.

Last edited:
What aircraft were you guys offered? Any others that interviewed in April that have heard the news?

I am curious what aircraft are being offered too. Friend said 4 rejection letters for the April 14th interviews have been received.

Our interview group were not offered aircraft yet...just a class date. When the phone call came in I was told to expect any of the Citation fleet and probably a G200 slot or 2. About 7 of 12 in my group got the hired call. Pretty decent percentage if you ask me. Good luck everyone!

I got the call from Linda on Apr 16th and was given a choice of 2 planes. She said they are changing the way A/C are offered starting with the June classes.

I dont know what they are going to do, but looks like A/C choice will be given in INDOC.

I got the call from Linda on Apr 16th and was given a choice of 2 planes. She said they are changing the way A/C are offered starting with the June classes.

I dont know what they are going to do, but looks like A/C choice will be given in INDOC.

Please do post when you receive an aircraft assignment and how it was assigned or offered.

I wonder what the reason might be for the change in the timing of the aircraft assignment.

Latest resources

Back