Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just recently interviewed, and was told that after one week you can email her, and get an "unofficial" yes or no...

Just recently interviewed, and was told that after one week you can email her, and get an "unofficial" yes or no...

Ouch, that's getting into legal grey areas. Wish I would have know this so I didn't suffer for the 1 month it took to get declined:crying:

Guys, just email Derinda. She sent me an unofficial "CONGRATS, pending completion of background check an offer will be extended for employment" or something like that. This was one week after the sim ride. Those that did not email waited sometimes for 2 to 3 weeks just to find out that it was already a "NO".

Guys, just email Derinda. She sent me an unofficial "CONGRATS, pending completion of background check an offer will be extended for employment" or something like that. This was one week after the sim ride. Those that did not email waited sometimes for 2 to 3 weeks just to find out that it was already a "NO".
Congrats, what days did you interview?

Waiting...

The last post was a week ago...has anybody received a phone call that interviewed since April 22? Also, did anybody e-mail Derinda and get an answer as somebody above suggested?

The last post was a week ago...has anybody received a phone call that interviewed since April 22? Also, did anybody e-mail Derinda and get an answer as somebody above suggested?

If Derinda told you that it is OK to call/email her, do it. It will not impact their decision to hire you or not and it will be a huge weight off your shoulders.

Good luck to all that are waiting.

Latest resources

Back