Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blzr

When did you send in your application? I sent mine April 25th. No application rec'd email or accepted yet.

I sent it in early March, I sent a follow-up email to pilot recruitment to verify they had received it. They replied back a couple of days later that I was in the "scoring" process. got my official email saying that they had received it on April 22. Nothing since, though.

I am a bit torn now, my boss just gave me a ginormous raise the other day. It will make me, at least, have to REALLY think about my decision. a couple of months ago it would have been a no brainer.

Anyone interviewing weeks 2 or 3 in April please post if you've received a phone call. I know week 3 letters were sent out last week.

FG

Tomorrow will be four weeks for me. Others in the same interview group got letters last week. Hopefully then, the rest of us will be getting calls in the next couple of days.

Interviewed the middle of April and received the phone call exactly 3 weeks to the day from the interview for a July class date.

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since the sim ride, and no word. Of the 12 who interviewed 3 have fessed up to getting the letter last week. I can only hope that the bid for current NJA pilots is slowing things up for the new hire classes in July.

Latest resources

Back