Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our interview group were not offered aircraft yet...just a class date. When the phone call came in I was told to expect any of the Citation fleet and probably a G200 slot or 2. About 7 of 12 in my group got the hired call. Pretty decent percentage if you ask me. Good luck everyone!

Sexy -- What was your interview date? Thanks!

I sent my app in,then received the pria forms, but still haven't got the accepted email yet.

Any ideas??

Thanks

When did you send in the app and get those forms back to them? I've been hearing about 2 months or so just to get an app accepted email. Has it been that long?

Had a buddy Interview 3 weeks ago today, just got the call has class on July 7th, not sure why they are not assigning aircraft anymore, maybe they are doing it by class seniority

good luck to all ;)

Husband got the call today- he interviewed 4/9-4/11. Just like sexybeast, no airplane assignment yet.

Good luck to all!

I understand that during the interview, while at Bridgeway, they have you sit in a couple of planes. Afterward you sign a paper that states that you fit in all planes. Then your plane assignment will be on the first day of indoc.

There have been a few instances, apparently, where someone got assigned the Ultra or 400XP and after training, discovered that he couldn't comfortably fit into one of those planes. If the story I heard was correct, in one case, the union and company worked together to get him assigned to a larger plane. Given the expense and lost time in putting someone through a second type course, I can imagine that they want potential new-hires to get an "aircraft fitting" before making an offer.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back