Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I sent Derinda an Email last week and I just recieved a response from Rachel Bleckman saying that they are in transition and that she is the new recruiter in charge of all pilot recruitment "since Derinda's role has changed." She basically just said to be patient and that they would have some information for me as soon as possible. So apparently Derinda is not part of the proccess anymore and Rachel is the new contact if you are looking for information.

... My heart goes out to the rest of my April interview group. Mine, too. Out of 12 of us 3 fessed up to the rejection letter. Sorry to those who didn't make it. Out of the remaining 6 that have kept in touch with eachother, I'm the only one to get a call on top of the unofficial email. Congrats to you, Jeger!

There was a flood of applications when it became apparent that IBB was going well last year. Do you guys think the same thing (but on a lesser scale) might have happened again when it became obvious that the NJ pilots would be going to an independent, in-house Union/Association? Just something that occurred to me considering the reputation the Teamsters have....

I stand corrected, LF. My sympathy for those who have to re-apply later and/or have not yet heard.
My good luck wish remains unchanged...:)

So do you think the NJASAP move resulted in more applications at all? I know that's a speculative question, but I can't help but wonder. We certainly saw a lot of encouragement here from non-NJA pilots. NJW

I sent Derinda an Email last week and I just recieved a response from Rachel Bleckman saying that they are in transition and that she is the new recruiter in charge of all pilot recruitment "since Derinda's role has changed." She basically just said to be patient and that they would have some information for me as soon as possible. So apparently Derinda is not part of the proccess anymore and Rachel is the new contact if you are looking for information.

Flex, or anyone who will be emailing Rachel, would you be so kind to cut and paste the reply email from her so all of us limbo-ees know exactly what is going on and save her from reading the extra emails. Delete any personal info, of course. Thanks

Here is the reply that I recieved from Rachel as requested:

Thank you for touching base with us. I am the crew recruiter and I
handle the recruiting and hiring process for all pilots since Derinda's
role has changed. I definitely understand your eagerness to hear back
regarding your career at NetJets. Of course, there are many moving
parts here in the recruiting department and in our hiring process so we
are asking for everyone's patience! We are hoping to have some sort of
communication out to you as soon as possible. Rest assured, I promise
that you have not been lost in the shuffle! Thanks again for touching
base and please feel free to contact me if you have any additional
questions.

Have a great week!

Sorry to hear about the wait guys. However, it's still a faster process then it used to be. I waited 13 months from date of submission to INDOC.

I'll be in CMH soon for recurrent and I'll post any intel that I hear.

Latest resources

Back