Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're quite welcome, LF. It's true communication that interests me. Are things not working out where you're at? Have you applied to NJA, or were you just supporting those who did?

oops. spend alot of time diggin' those up? "Boy, do I feel like a horses patoot" Chris Farley

If by a lot of time you mean about 2 minutes, than yes. All I had to do was click on your name (about 1/2 second) then skim through your posts (about 90 seconds)

I've noticed that since being rejected by NJ, you've made some bitter posts. The 2 posts that I referenced were the first two that I came across while skimming.

I certainly don't view NetJets as the "flavor of the month". They're the hot ticket today, but anyone that has been in aviation for a few years knows that things can change pretty fast. (UAL, AA, PanAm, Eastern, and the list goes on...)

If I thought NetJets was going to be a flash in the pan, I wouldn't have bet my next 20+ years on this place.

I'm still wondering why you would go through all the hassle of reapplying to a place that you're not too enthusiastic about.

Thanks, my Lady. " Don't pretend that you know anything about my personality"......Ob2, couldn't I say the same thing to you?

I suppose you could, but I am talking with support of evidence. You are makind blind judgements.

You have to admit. If you were to read your past posts from a 3rd party point of view, they look like someone who is either very confused about their own views or they enjoy riding the fence to see which side is winning.

NJW brought up a good point. Maybe you have changed your views, maybe you meant no offense. You should have explained that rather than post some stupid Chris Farley quote. That made me think that you did not give a crap even more.

LF, I hope you know that I was just kidding. I know that you support frac pilots and wish them well.

Ob2 perhaps LF has changed his opinion? Or never meant offense?

Regarding the internet: To me FI is an online community where the regulars know each other, moral support is given, and you can talk the issues over with folks who understand what a frac is....:)

Thanks for the camaraderie I find here!
NJW

Good points. If that is the case, I wish he would have explained himself a little better. His response made it look like a kid who got caught in the cookie jar.

Not purposefully trying to cause a ripple, but that kind of things gets under my skin.

I saw the quote as more of an embarrassed recognition that his past statements had given a bad impression. My suggestion that LF had had a change of heart was based on a supportive PM (about frac pilots) he sent to me. The regular exchanges I have on the PM side of the board are helpful on the posting side.

Whether one sees NJA as the "flavor of the month", a nice place to land, or a haven in turbulent skies, I'm just pleased that it is now a company the pilots are proud to work for and many applicants would like to join. It just goes to show how a good contract and respectful treatment can turn things around! NJW

Last edited:
You guys are all correct. My prior posts do look bitter. I brought up the farley quote because I don't remember posting that $hit, and was caught. Anyway, nuttin' but love from here on out.....whose wit' me? :). Who wants to go outside and rumble with a bloody irishman? got a few in me right now! <<<<<sarcasm>>>>>>>

NJW, you get alot of accolades (sp)? from your spirited interest in Fractional pilots (former or current), and what we deserve from guys who PM me, and from people who communicate on this forum openly. You even stick up for me by remembering some of the nice things i've said.......thanks.

Just being fair, LF. Thanks for passing on what you have heard about me. It's nice to know that my heart-felt efforts to build camaraderie here have had a positive affect. To me, it's easy to focus on the good things said here. And it is certainly far more productive to spend a few more minutes getting to know one another. :) Good luck to all applicants!
NJW

You guys are all correct. My prior posts do look bitter. I brought up the farley quote because I don't remember posting that $hit, and was caught. Anyway, nuttin' but love from here on out.....whose wit' me? :). Who wants to go outside and rumble with a bloody irishman? got a few in me right now! <<<<<sarcasm>>>>>>>

Hey, I wish you nothing but the best. I can certainly understand being a little upset about being turned down. I will say one thing, and it has been echoed by almost everyone that I spoke with that was recently hired. Don't take the rejection as a personal thing (I know, easier said than done). I could not believe the guys that were turned down. They seemed like great guys and I was in shock that more didn't get an offer. Anyway, best of luck, and I hope to see you on the seniority list soon.

What a nice ending. :) It validates my instinct to keep talking things out.
No wise-cracks please on how much women like to talk...;)
You guys know you need us...:p

I jumped to some conclusions too. Sorry about that, I should have asked you privately before spouting off at the mouth. No bad blood here, especially with an Irishman. :smash: Best of luck in the future.

Latest resources

Back