Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am in the same boat. Interviewed in April, unofficial email a few weeks later and nothing since. I was okay with all this at first but now I have to say that it is torture!!! Should we be applying elsewhere? Did something just happen to NetJets hiring that has not come out yet?

I'm in the same boat. The thing that really confuses me is that we were told July class when we interviewed. Now folks that interviewed in May got phone calls saying they should hear somethig next week. It is like they by-passed us for some reason. I'm still waiting because NetJets is where I want to be I'm just confused.

My timeline:
Sent app in on March 31st.
Interviewed onsite 5/20-5/22
Got the call July 1st for a July 21st class.

I fell into a brief window between when they stopped and started the phone interview process, so I didn't have to go through that.

I live in CMH so I am sure that had something to do with it, being able to bypass travel arrangements and fill a spot locally.

I will find out aircraft assignment and sim date on day one of indoc.

I have heard that there have been lots of reorg in the training department and they are trying to tighten up the time from indoc to sim so as not to have to pay guys to wait so long in between.

Good luck everyone!

Although it's not right you guys are waiting this long to find out....(I though my one month was bad)!, the training slot delays are normal. When I was hired at Travel Air, I had three months off paid between indoc and FSI.

So from what i just read. Pilot86e interviewed on 5/20 and not only got a call, but got the July 21 class date?? So what happen to all the people that interviewed in April that are still wait for a call? Are people getting skip? That dont seem very fair. Some thing is not right here. Has any of the April interviewees email Derinda and ask her about this?

Latest resources

Back