Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also got the call yesterday! Very happy to hear something official. I interviewed in April. For those of you that interviewed in April that haven't heard, don't lose hope. Kelly explained that they were just waiting for sim dates to finalize indoc.

I'm assuming the folks who haven't been called from april are going to be in a different A/C type than the folks that are being called right now.

Good luck.

Jeger

I also got the call yesterday! Very happy to hear something official. I interviewed in April. For those of you that interviewed in April that haven't heard, don't lose hope. Kelly explained that they were just waiting for sim dates to finalize indoc.

I'm assuming the folks who haven't been called from april are going to be in a different A/C type than the folks that are being called right now.

Good luck.

Jeger
I heard the rest of us April unofficial 'poolies' are slated for the BBJ & the Falcon.

When in April did you interview? I know three people who interviewed on the the 22nd and one of them got a class offer on Tuesday while the other two are still waiting to hear anything from the company since the unnofficial e-mail was received. Does anyone know if the 21st class is full yet? Has anyone gotten an offer for the July 21st class? Thanks for any info.

Last edited:

Good luck.

Jeger

Why are you assuming that about the different aircraft types? Unless something unusual is happening, indoc classes normally have new-hires from various fleets grouped together. Put another way, indoc is not normally a fleet-specific class.

Regardless, good luck and welcome aboard.

Why are you assuming that about the different aircraft types? Unless something unusual is happening, indoc classes normally have new-hires from various fleets grouped together. Put another way, indoc is not normally a fleet-specific class.

Regardless, good luck and welcome aboard.

Maybe he is implying that that particular type has sim slots open and other don't. So they can go right from indoc to a sim, and the company does not have to pay someone sit around and wait after indoc is complete.

Maybe he is implying that that particular type has sim slots open and other don't. So they can go right from indoc to a sim, and the company does not have to pay someone sit around and wait after indoc is complete.

Well stated. Like I said it's just my own guess. And FWIW it looks like I'll start in August. The lady that called me said that it would be about two weeks to schedule indoc and that she would give me ample time to notify my current employer.

Jeger

Congrats to all! You will love it over here.

They are now assigning aircraft in indoc based on senority. They will have a # of aircraft open and you pick now. Hope this helps and good luck.

what's the average age of newhires?

being 27 probably doesn't give me any boost in seniority. I can't complain though, I'll take what ever they offer me :)

Congrats to all! You will love it over here.

They are now assigning aircraft in indoc based on senority. They will have a # of aircraft open and you pick now. Hope this helps and good luck.

Well...unless they just changed their procedure, I think they just randomly assign aircraft during indoc. That's what happen in my class (I started June 16th). I got the X by the way...most got the XL. Good luck to everyone!

27 years old?

First of all congrats to everyone for finally getting the call.

27 years old? You've got it by the a$$ man!

If you go by "dollar cost averaging" and skip all of those "big Iron" furloughs you should do well financially.

That 84 days of vacation at 37 years old (10 year point) should work well.

By george, if you start a business to run on your 7 days off, you should flat out do pretty well.

Thats the good news!

Now the bad!

Remember to buy your pants about 2 sizes to big in INDOC. You are going from eating like a CFII to eating like a fractional pilot.

27 year old guy flying someone like that one young lady from "7th Heaven" (can't divulge names, confidentiallity).

Don't have a "Heart Attack" young "Padawon".

(hahaha, made myself laugh)

Just don't make to much fun of us "old guys". Remember, if all goes well, you will be one of us one day!

Congrats to all of you! Semore

Latest resources

Back