Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avro, maybe you should start another one of those threads about the I-Phone ;)

Oh yea! Those were the days.

Every now and then I'll sit back with a nice warm cup of tea and reminice about my first troll. It brings a tear to my eye thinking about the strong emotions I was able to unveil. ;)

I'll have to save my next thread for another day...too much paperwork to do after the engine failure I just had.

For the guys that already got an "app accepted" e-mail... did you guys e-mail the app, snail mail the app, or submit it both ways?

Not sure that it matters. Just wondering.

Skyward80

I sent mine via Fedex 2nd day air, got the app accepted email exactly 8 weeks later, recently updated after new type................crickets.

I don't know that they're even sending that e-mail anymore, probably due to the sheer volume of applications. I know of people that have done the phone interview that never received an application accepted e-mail.

April interviewees, like many of you, my life plan is on hold till i get that indoc class day. Its been more than 2 month now, i hope its coming soon. See y'all in class :)

If the speculation is true about no phone calls until the bids are filled, expect phone calls soon. The large bid is out.

There is a bid reward that was just posted.

I hope all you guys find out the results of your interviews soon. I think it is completely wrong for the company to make you wait as long as you have. Good luck to everyone who has applied and interviewed.

Latest resources

Back