• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need 411 on Empire Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
....never mind. I'm tired of pilots complaining all day long about their working conditions but for some reason everything is roses when they post. I don't understand the logic. Yeah, its great here, we're paid well with lots of family time. You'd be a fool to go any where else. The contracts are fair and should be signed. Come on over and be stuck for 2 years so you can see for yourself. Yippee!!! Just ask the new hire F/O that walked out of training. I'm sure he was overjoyed.

Last edited:
I missed that part, sorry if I jumped to a conclusion.. you work there, are you happy? Is it possible to commute their schedule on the ATR?

Thanks
Thunderworm wrote: "i know that they will pass people over for upgrade when they see fit . i have been passed over and have witnessed others. the thing in cwa was the more senior didn't have the hours at time of bid but was told that it was the hours at time of triaining that counted which he would have that is why it is messed up. my guess is that it gets the company out of having to pay for a move. this company used to be nice now it is a hole that i wish no one would come to so it could just die. it is a 135 operator with a 121 certificate. as far as training contracts changing the terms of the contract at will vilotes and deems contract viod by doing so. so if you whant don't pay it and i know of a laywer who would love to take the case. this bothers me that they think they can do that stuff. and it kinda bothers me that people stick up for a company that screws their brothers over."

Last edited:
i agree with what i said i am just sick of myself saying this when others don't see it that way and just go on as if life is peachy. i thought that maybe i would try something else to see if we as a group could calm downa little. this weekend i witnessed a rumor get out of hand and get people upset before the truth was found out. hopeing this new approach will allow others to make the decision for themselves and not base too much on what is said here. with this said at least those who are researching this company can see that there is definetly something wrong and should really think twice when there is a lot of other better companies out there.

bling if you typed out what i wrote i give you props for the consistancy with my spelling and grammer errors. i hold the internet for my bad typing skills.

i agree with what i said i am just sick of myself saying this when others don't see it that way and just go on as if life is peachy. i thought that maybe i would try something else to see if we as a group could calm downa little. this weekend i witnessed a rumor get out of hand and get people upset before the truth was found out. hopeing this new approach will allow others to make the decision for themselves and not base too much on what is said here. with this said at least those who are researching this company can see that there is definetly something wrong and should really think twice when there is a lot of other better companies out there.

bling if you typed out what i wrote i give you props for the consistancy with my spelling and grammer errors. i hold the internet for my bad typing skills.
Which rumor are you talking about? I agree, new approachs are good but distorting the truth by anyone is never benificial. How was the snowboarding?

boarding was wicked rumor will be disclosed by your roomate.

Seems like its worse now than ever over there with the pilots not speaking to the company anymore Are you guys really going ALPA? Good for you if you are.

Seems like its worse now than ever over there with the pilots not speaking to the company anymore Are you guys really going ALPA? Good for you if you are.

how do you know these things when you don't work there or are you just stirring the pot.

wow soon cats and dogs will be living together.. mass histeria. sombody just won a steak dinner.

Latest resources

Back