• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need 411 on Empire Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
congrats Willi. It's a life changer. However, You've probably already figured that one out. Good luck.

sleep? what is that. i think that the only sleep you will get for a while will be on the yvr run. but why should you not be getting any sleep. you have a wife right.

sleep? what is that. i think that the only sleep you will get for a while will be on the yvr run. but why should you not be getting any sleep. you have a wife right.

what's up with that diaper guy in you aviatr?!?

Send that to GK at Pacific Wings and you have a job!!!!

Whoa...

Did the EA pilot group forum get transferred over to FlightInfo? I hope the pilot group is kicking some a$$.

To offset some of the negatives I've read thus far: I enjoyed flying the F(though not nearly as much as I would have liked) and the guys I flew with were great. Yes, the training contract is shady, but what can you do (seriously). I wasn't there long enough (8 months) to see the *%$# hit the fan like it appears to be doing now. I had some good experiences and some bad. All in all it was what it was.

I'm flying the RJ at SKW and don't want anyone to get the impression that I'm the other guy at SKW (lionofzion) who wants someone to blow him. Though, I don't totally disagree with some of the stuff he said.

Best to the pilot group and what up Schicer. Told you texas would suck, hahaha....

Congratulations Willi7! Sleep will become, or already has, a more precious commodity than money or sex. Hope you fly one of the ATR's with new slightly less uncomfortable seating for naptime.

Latest resources

Back