Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then stop crowing bout it and prove it to be the case. Give us something other than an uneducated guess. Break it down by hours flown, accidents, materal cost, lives lost, something. Guessing that it's unsafe just doesn't cut it. Especially as you're wrong.

Avbug,

Read us a bedtime story from the FAR/AIM!

Which chapter and subsection would you like? Which one is it that proves or remotely hints at the fallacy that flying night freight in a Lear is a hazardous undertaking?

avbug

Please don't take this personal but I have a wild suspicion you are on your 3rd or 4th marriage. Ever wonder why? Every wonder why you have to hop around all over to keep a job? Did you ever think it might be your crappy disposition or perhaps your sarcasm?

Your vast knowledge of all things aviation is unquestionable, however I can't say the same for you tact.

Dirt

Please don't take this personal but I have a wild suspicion you are on your 3rd or 4th marriage. Ever wonder why? Every wonder why you have to hop around all over to keep a job? Did you ever think it might be your crappy disposition or perhaps your sarcasm?

Your vast knowledge of all things aviation is unquestionable, however I can't say the same for you tact.

Dirt

:rolleyes: I guess when it comes down to simple matters of professional flying you've got nothing left to add. Our suspicions are confirmed. Keep flying for fun, your opportunities would be limited otherwise.

Hawkdrvr

Thank you for your professional assessment. Noted.

Dirt

This thread is out of control with personal attacks mods should close the thread!!!! I will post on occasion but I will be mostly be a voyeur from now on! No more posting/reporting on my Ferry Flight's!

Hmmm. Does anybody know if it's possible to change your FI username???

Just askin'...:cool:

Mod Input: Sure is... PM Websitemaster and let him know why you would like it changed. Of course you have to have a legitimate reason.

Last edited:
This thread is out of control with personal attacks mods should close the thread!!!! I will post on occasion but I will be mostly be a voyeur from now on! No more posting/reporting on my Ferry Flight's!

MOD INPUT: As of right now I am not closing this thread. You started it and people are doing nothing more than giving you there honest thoughts about what you are doing. That is what Flight Info is for.

My personal input: Maybe you should listen to them.

Listen to a bunch of soulless cowards who cry and whine about anything anyone else ever does?

This place is infested by losers with no imagination and a total lack of courage, whose only pleasure comes from correcting typos on the internet and putting other people down.

NW Pilot is operating in the spirit of an aviator, so maybe he does die young. I'd rather be dead than be anything like most of the sorry people on this board .

Go NW Pilot

Last edited:
This thread has gotten so much input, I finally had to take a look. I also took a look at NW_Pilot's myspace page that was referenced by another poster. I understand the reasoning behind most of the posts that are critical of NW_Pilot's decision to take the flights that he does. I also think that as long as he stays legal, he certainly has the right to determine his own level of acceptable risk. I will not assume the right to insult him for his choices when accepting flights. Everyone has a different definition of acceptable risk. We all take flights that others would not, and NW takes some flights that perhaps some of us would not. The difference is most people have no need to build their self esteem by begging for other's attention.

NW, after reading some of your posts and looking at your personal page, I must say that as a professional pilot, I am embarrassed by your apparent lack of character and professionalism. You brag about womanizing while also talking about your wife and child. Your representation of yourself as some sort of courageous adventurer is immature and ignorant to anyone that is familiar with aviation. My concern is that your childish need for attention will inevitably get the attention of someone not familiar with aviation, or worse, someone new to aviation who will think that you actually know more than you do and assume some of the same attitudes that you present.

I really couldn't care less how much risk you take with your flights. If you push beyond your ability, only your family and friends will really pay for it. But as an pilot and as a man, you are an embarrassment to all of us who try to conduct ourselves with honor and professionalism.

Grow up and get some self respect. Then you won't have this tremendous need for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back