• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My GoJet Experience today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldn't have bothered sending a letter. I'm sure they got a good laugh at it and discarded it once they knew you were a pilot. LOL. You're the last person they care to hear from. You probably felt good jabbing at them as a former 121 guy. They most likely receive an abundance of complaint letters, espeically re: their RJ operations.

Do post their reply, though.

Yeah, lets see. I flew AA and US Air as a former 121 pilot just last week. The US Air 737-300 WAS the WORST I have seen in my 13 years in aviaiton. NO Air vents, was hotter then two hells. No drink for you if you don't pay. Because US Air can not afford 15 cents for its passengers. The seats across from us, was from another aircraft. We had the tall seats, the folks across from us had the real short seats. The paint was coming off the side walls.=WHAT a JOKE of an AIrline !!! Was 2 hours late, Jetway broke when arrived in DFW, was a bad trip.

Delta= they have several 757s that have no air vents, and we all know their F/As SUCK !!!

AA=They sucked as well. 1 1/2 hour delay for a door light indication problem, F/As never once came through cabin. Wonder why Airtran and DL was full out of DFW?

AA

Whew, with prose like that--"handeling", "fraid" (dunno, maybe they were 'scared), "smegma", "all beverages...was prohibited", "she announce"--I expect they'll answer you in crayon or maybe via direct to your MySpace account.

Whew, with prose like that--"handeling", "fraid" (dunno, maybe they were 'scared), "smegma", "all beverages...was prohibited", "she announce"--I expect they'll answer you in crayon or maybe via direct to your MySpace account.
It was just a NetJets prima donna trying to get his hate on.

My company purchased me a

I have to laugh here... I know it makes me look like a D-bag (among other things)...but still.

This is my first Go Jet experience and let me tell you

You mean was and I think there's supposed to be a comma in there somewhere.

I was on flight 5386 from IAD to ORF December 22, 2008.

Fragment.

when handeling passengers.

:crying:

First the carpet along the aisle was fraid and torn,

Why'd you scare it?

both seat back pockets in my row were bulked out with garbage.

Welcome to 21st century America!

There was gum and some kind of smegma stuck to the seat in front of me.

I hope you weren't honestly looking for a reply while telling United there was genital ooze on the setback.

The tray table looked like a science experiment with coffee food and soda stains.

"The seat-back tray table was atrociously dirty..."

The window had so much head grease on it that you could not see out of the window, it looked as if you were to open your eyes underwater without goggles on.

You should have left that last part out... I think the guys over in HQ know what head grease will do to a shiny surface.

There was sticky stuff all over the seat and completly unsanitary.

You mean there was more smegma?

Prior to pushing from the gate the flight attendants made an announcement that all beverages brought on to the airplane including coffee, soda, water etc. purchased in the concourse was (were) prohibited and had to be collected per FAA regulation (this is completly false).

They know that.

Upon arriving at the gate at 9;45 local, the flight attendant announced the local time as 14:30 local, then 0730 local and then after asking the passengers what time it was she announce the correct local time.

Ever break a watch mid-trip?

I took photos of the condition of the airplane for proof of my claims.

:funone:

INTERNET: SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Latest resources

Back