My GoJet Experience today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, they do wear really nice ties.
Biatch didn't deny it. She's prolly sitting in that FBO hatin' on real pilots right now.

Moreover, what the hell is smegma?

Smegma, from the Greek smēchein (to clean)[1], is a combination of exfoliated (shed) epithelial cells, transudated skin oils, and moisture. In males, smegma helps keep the glans moist and facilitates sexual intercourse by acting as a lubricant.[2][3][4]

see its actually there to help you...HOOORAY SMEGMA!!

It's more paperwork for the crew but at least they're being proactive in aircraft appearance. I was working a flight about a month ago where a Colgan/PNCL management type was taking pics of the interior, guess it spawned from that.
Just like all first flight of the day paperwork, it just gets signed off and never done. You're going to aks the crew to do more work for less pay? get real!

As for the original post....who do you work for? Because that sounds like every 121 carrier I have flown on in the last 10yrs, USAir being the worst.

Never done? Yes, I work for Colgan and in spite of being Dash trash I take pride in what I do. I previously worked for a 737 start-up 10 years ago and felt the same way about it then. It's all about attitude... something sometimes our younger bretheren don't get, thinking it should be handed on a silver platter.

Not always easy to back up the flight attendants, but I don't mind busting my butt and helping out cleaning the cabin if that's what it takes on a quick turn.

Maybe I'm anal retentive or something, even if it means cleaning up smegma. I ain't too proud. :)

Last edited:
Original poster is probably at NetJets. He is just looking for an opportunity to mention what excellent custormer service they have because their pilots are SkyGods.

Of course he probably still put in for his air miles.

I'm guessing you're a current GoJetter?

Every regional aircraft is filthy. You can't do 20 minute turns all day and have clean planes. When the F/A's have to chose between eating and cleaning the plane, there is no choice. I will not give up my water though. She can pound sand on that one!

Latest resources

Back