• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My GoJet Experience today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My 11-year old writes better than you. I'd simply delete this email if it was sent to me, it sounds like it was written by a SIMPLETON.

You are supposed to type any number below 100 into a word. 11 is supposed to be, eleven because the number eleven is less than 100.

Would explain his taking serious offense to the condition of a GoJet aircraft.
Not the point.

I am not offended by any person complaining about their experience on any regional airline. I just tend to get tired of these NetJets biatches acting all offended because the airlines do not provide the same level of customer service while providing rides from ATL to IAD for $99.

Isn't Gojets on the "banned" list at NetJets. I thought NetJets pilots had to waive their contract to fly on that POS airline.

NetJet pilots ride on GoJet all of the time. If someone has a problem with the flight attendants or the condition of the cabin, go to ualsurvey.com and let them know. GoJet is number one in customer satisfaction according to United's quality rankings. I think this is simply flame-bait or the work of someone who hasn't been on a plane recently.

Not the point.

I am not offended by any person complaining about their experience on any regional airline. I just tend to get tired of these NetJets biatches acting all offended because the airlines do not provide the same level of customer service while providing rides from ATL to IAD for $99.

Well, I'm a former regional pilot Dash driver, and current Netjets "biatch". Plain and simple, we're paying pax on expensive tickets. With that comes the right to complain if things are unsanitary.

I'll chime in.

I work for Colgan and I was sitting in the EWR terminal the other day and had the greatest conversation with a couple of really awesome NetJets pilots, on the Hawker.

Well, I'm a former regional pilot Dash driver, and current Netjets "biatch". Plain and simple, we're paying pax on expensive tickets. With that comes the right to complain if things are unsanitary.

No you're not paying pax, Nejets or specifically the owner is the one who is paying. Have a nice day.

No you're not paying pax, Nejets or specifically the owner is the one who is paying. Have a nice day.

.....and all those business travelers in the $3,000 seats going international aren't paying passengers either because their companies, or specifically their customers are paying. Riiiiiiiiiight.

Latest resources

Back