• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My GoJet Experience today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't believe anyone forced you to stay on that filthy a/c with such disrespect toward you and the industry. You do have the right to turn around and take the next one. Why don't you do that next time....mmmmmmmkay

Do your job and take some pride in yourself and provide your bread and butter pax a clean airplane and stews that can tell time...

I find it funny how airline pilots are alaways wanting pay raises better work rules etc. but you write statements like the one above... you do not deserve to have a job flying pax...

And as far as the next one is concerned it will prob look just like the last one and you know it.

Friend.
Airline flying and frac flying are two different animals. Your customers pay top dollar for the treatment you apparently seek on an airline (connecting commuter flight, no less!). Ain't gonna happen. Hey, when you were a 121 guy, are you sayin you've never delt with these issues or signed for a plane in this condition. B.S.

Airline travel is what it is. It's mass transportation. You ride the subway, train, bus and shuttle. How clean and friendly are these operations. Was your mainline connection so awful? I'm sure the condition was not much better either.

You're being a pretentious guy knowing full well how things run. The post was more an attack on GJ than anything else.

Do your job and take some pride in yourself and provide your bread and butter pax a clean airplane and stews that can tell time...

I find it funny how airline pilots are alaways wanting pay raises better work rules etc. but you write statements like the one above... you do not deserve to have a job flying pax...

And as far as the next one is concerned it will prob look just like the last one and you know it.

Don't hate us because you got turned down. Next time don't show up with doc martens, frosted tips and a backpack for your job interview.

Another one who applied at NJA but never got the call. Sad.

Why is that everyone that has something negative to say about NJ "didn't get the call" or "got turned down?" Believe or not guys, NJ is the almighty place for everyone. Don't get so defensive. :beer:

Friend.
Airline flying and frac flying are two different animals. Your customers pay top dollar for the treatment you apparently seek on an airline (connecting commuter flight, no less!). Ain't gonna happen. Hey, when you were a 121 guy, are you sayin you've never delt with these issues or signed for a plane in this condition. B.S.

Airline travel is what it is. It's mass transportation. You ride the subway, train, bus and shuttle. How clean and friendly are these operations. Was your mainline connection so awful? I'm sure the condition was not much better either.

You're being a pretentious guy knowing full well how things run. The post was more an attack on GJ than anything else.

The subway the train and the shuttle are usually less than 5 bucks or sometimes free... that is the difference

The subway the train and the shuttle are usually less than 5 bucks or sometimes free... that is the difference

You're the type of person that sends your food back three times when you go out to eat aren't you??

It is what it is when your on the "express" side of things. I will help cross seat belts if I have time and grab some grub for the F/A's while I'm in getting the flight release. I'm not putting any more effort into it than that. That a/c was prolly on it's sixth or seventh leg of the day. Get over it. If you can't take it, feel free to start cleaning up the a/c yourself or better yet just get off and go to Hertz and rent a car. You could put that in your e-mail.

We don't take out the trash, clean the ******************** and take care of Richy Rich's bags and reservations. That is your job, don't tell us how to do ours. Take that ticket that Richy Rich bought for you and have a nice cup of STFU. This thread is not about what is right, you are just trying to flamebait because of some chip on your shoulder with the airlines.

NO Air vents, was hotter then two hells. No drink for you if you don't pay.

Flew home on Air Willy today. They lost pressurization and descended to 10,000'. No big deal, crew did a good job - BUT - it was really hot and the FA still insisted on charging $2 for water! Classic!

Latest resources

Back