• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moving USAPA Forward

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
keep up the bickering while Mgmt laughs all the way to the bank.

+100,000,000,000,000

And we all pattern bargain. So keep up the bickering. AMRs in bankruptcy. SWA rates are coming under increased pressure. Delta's about to be in negotiations. Jetblu, spirit, and virgin all pay better.
All pilot's really (sarcasm) appreciate this internal fight that keeps loa 93 around. :rolleyes:

As predicted there will be a runoff election with one eastinfection and one westicle. The eastinfections will become the new USAPA leadership.

As predicted there will be a runoff election with one eastinfection and one westicle. The eastinfections will become the new USAPA leadership.

You are most likely correct. However, Hummel is going to drag everyone down another multi year long dfr road if he thinks he's going to alter the entire contract around "mitigating" the nic. Award. That line of thinking is no different than DOH. I've said from the beginning, a vote for East leadership is a vote for retirement on LOA93. It doesn't matter who wins. The law is the law and the Wests' feet are firmly planted on the right side of it.

You are most likely correct. However, Hummel is going to drag everyone down another multi year long dfr road if he thinks he's going to alter the entire contract around "mitigating" the nic. Award. That line of thinking is no different than DOH. I've said from the beginning, a vote for East leadership is a vote for retirement on LOA93. It doesn't matter who wins. The law is the law and the Wests' feet are firmly planted on the right side of it.

Hi Becket!!!

I'm not sure what you mean by "law" could you explain?

Latest resources

Back