• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moving USAPA Forward

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're all free to vote no until the cows come home. Won't change a thing. The Nic. is the only list you're ever going to find in a new contract.

I believe THIS is called a CONUNDRUM...

My guess....DOH with Conditions & Restrictions.

USAPA sets the conditions and the west endures all the restrictions.

Hmm...Ok. Yes, the West could do that. Or..and bear with me because I'm just spit balling here...or, how about NO.

Uh huh. Four years later and you still can't steam roll us. What's wrong, that all you got? The big bad wold huffing and puffing and, well, huffing and puffing...

Nope...No hurry from our side of the fence.
You can keep the Nic, and we'll recapture OUR attrition. All fixed, no problems here.

You can keep the Nic, and we'll recapture OUR attrition. All fixed, no problems here.
Well by that logic, we are better off also, compared to what we'd have had you accomplished your mission.

If the airline to which you attached YOUR attrition still existed, you might have an argument. But USAPA says "Single Carrier" and grabbed the chance to try and decide the seniority integration on their own (and failed miserably. ). So no more "ours" or "yours".

Thank your buddy Bradford next time you see him.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back