• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moving USAPA Forward

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pay raises are occurring via folks getting old enough to start collecting PBGC money, upgrades in seat and type, and by going from reserve to line holder. Change is happening, and retirements are only set to accelerate this fall.
If the company came to you with your arguments as the justification for freezing pay, would you accept it so readily? How about the folks who don't see any increase in pay? How do you intend to buy their votes?

Sad really.:laugh:

That is really funny pic. I got some good avatars from West pilots, but I was forced to take them down after Westies complained.

M

If the company came to you with your arguments as the justification for freezing pay, would you accept it so readily? How about the folks who don't see any increase in pay? How do you intend to buy their votes?

Me buy votes? I don't have anything for sale, junior.

Your first question is irrelevant because the company is not making a proposal in regard to the National Officer Elections at USAPA. And no matter who is in charge at the union, the company is not going to give the pilots diddly, accept through the already existing contracts via upward movement caused from retirements. That is why the seniority dispute is so entrenched. Everyone knows the only way to pay raises and QOL with this management is through upward movement.

Those candidates that propose capitulation in the seniority dispute in exchange for a supposed pay raise are no better than the decades of ALPA masters who sold snake oil promises in exchange for capitulation while feathering their own beds.

"Surrender now and Live to fight for better days." is a failed ALPA strategy, but its a free election.. vote for who you want. :)

So I guess Turtle 21 is LOA 93 for life voter. The reality is the Nic. is going no where, but the East can delay till they are ready. The vote will tell how the AFO vote base is holding up. Just do not want to hear b*tching here how LOA 93 and no movement on a contract is happening while you do this to yourselves. Enjoy your selve in that painted corner.....

And no matter who is in charge at the union, the company is not going to give the pilots diddly, accept through the already existing contracts via upward movement caused from retirements. That is why the seniority dispute is so entrenched. Everyone knows the only way to pay raises and QOL with this management is through upward movement.

What makes you think this management team is any different from any other management team? Sounds like you haven't been in this industry very long. And you refer to ME as junior? I once was, but that was long before your time.

Those candidates that propose capitulation in the seniority dispute in exchange for a supposed pay raise are no better than the decades of ALPA masters who sold snake oil promises in exchange for capitulation while feathering their own beds.
Those wouldn't be the same folks who got you an ALPA National Officer and the "highest pay rates in the industry", now would they? Institutional Memory is a sad thing to lose.

So I guess Turtle 21 is LOA 93 for life voter. The reality is the Nic. is going no where, but the East can delay till they are ready. The vote will tell how the AFO vote base is holding up. Just do not want to hear b*tching here how LOA 93 and no movement on a contract is happening while you do this to yourselves. Enjoy your selve in that painted corner.....

The "Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak no Evil" monkey will no doubt avoid looking at west alternatives at Fergusonforpresident.com.

What makes you think this management team is any different from any other management team? Sounds like you haven't been in this industry very long. And you refer to ME as junior? I once was, but that was long before your time.

Those wouldn't be the same folks who got you an ALPA National Officer and the "highest pay rates in the industry", now would they? Institutional Memory is a sad thing to lose.

You think all management has the same approach to employee relations :lol: and you think I haven't been around...

Parity + 1% was a fluke accident that was reversed very quickly and based on that "success" the AAA president was rewarded with a national position, sorta like Prater being rewarded for getting CAL bak into dues membership in ALPA. P.S. getting Chris B. kicked out of his ivory palace in Herndon factored in heavily to my vote:lol:.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back