More recalls at UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huggy,

Are you in the April 3 recall class or were you an April 3, 2000 new hire?

Anyone have the latest info on which new hire class is being recalled?

John
5/00

Don't forget we have had a few LUCKY bubba's that AVOIDED the Guppy and Bus and went straight to the B767.

hyflyt560 said:
Anyone have the latest info on which new hire class is being recalled?

John
5/00

from Skynet:
latest recall class anounced starts in June, junior pilot offered recall #7886, DOH 2/21/2000.

Sonny Crockett said:
Don't forget we have had a few LUCKY bubba's that AVOIDED the Guppy and Bus and went straight to the B767.

In their recall class??

I didn't know this had happened yet.

Good News,
Murk

Several guys were in class for the A320 and B737 and held a B767 bid, they were pulled out and sent home to await 767 school.

I think we will see UNFILLED widebody bids by the summer. Not too mention we are still short and hopefully we will up the recall numbers.

Huggyu2 said:
Do you recall whether any of those 767's were at SFO?

Someone with Unimatic access could pull up a junior man matrix to see which base has the most junior 76 F/O's. Huggy, you should have a good chance, SFO has always been junior...remember around the this time of year in 2000 the 400 went unfilled in SFO.

Good point. Those 2 guys were both in my newhire class. They originally got 727 FE bids. The same day they finished their 727 FE checkride, they put in the -400 bid, sort of on a lark. Surprise!
I think they did IOE on the 727, then were back at TK. Bottom line, within 6 months of showing up on the property, they were done with with -400 IOE.

Huggyu2 said:
Good point. Those 2 guys were both in my newhire class. They originally got 727 FE bids. The same day they finished their 727 FE checkride, they put in the -400 bid, sort of on a lark. Surprise!
I think they did IOE on the 727, then were back at TK. Bottom line, within 6 months of showing up on the property, they were done with with -400 IOE.

We're from the same class, I think, 1/10/00? Hello. Guess you won't be in Chicago on Monday, because of mil leave? Some of "our?" newhire classmates are in the next recall class (3/17), so it won't be a complete reunion.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back