• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Drama from Pacific Wings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have worked in Hawaii, and on all of the ramps of all of the airports. I have never had a problem with any guard. I mind my p's and q's; I say howzit when I see a guard; I've even forgot my ID badge, and had the security let me in and out of the CAT numerous times. Now don't get me wrong, the wackenhut guy was a dick, and deserves whatever he has coming to him. But I gotta agree with Dash8driver. Sounds like a little war brewing with PW and the security at the CAT, and I'm sure both sides have been pushing one another.

That video is about the funniest thing I seen. Gabe screaming like a 10 year old bitch. "LET GOT OF ME...YOU'RE HARRASSING ME...i'm a little girl"

Too bad the news made him look all innocent and Wackenhut all evil. As much as I thought Wackenhut guards were a complete joke, I feel sorry for that one. Once again PW trys to fu*k another person's life. If I was getting a cam jammed in my face by that little twat, he'd be toothless now. I think he got off pretty lucky with that guard.

It's one thing if you ARE a good company and are getting harassed and it's a completely different thing if your name is PW, all of Hawaii and half the mainland hates you, and you're running around trying to pick fights on purpose to get lawsuit money. They'll really need it soon though.

Wouldn't be surprised if my roommate told his friends he was living with a McDonalds worker just to spare himself the heat. That place was the biggest embarrassment to work at and is complete disgrace to aviation.

If I were him, I'd seriously start thinking about moving off the island. It's a small island and he's going to run into one of his buddies or their 30 family members one day on the street.

Last edited:
Airbeast said:
That video is about the funniest thing I seen. Gabe screaming like a 10 year old bitch. "LET GOT OF ME...YOU'RE HARRASSING ME...i'm a little girl"

Too bad the news made him look all innocent and Wackenhut all evil. As much as I thought Wackenhut guards were a complete joke, I feel sorry for that one. Once again PW trys to fu*k another person's life. If I was getting a cam jammed in my face by that little twat, he'd be toothless now. I think he got off pretty lucky with that guard.

It's one thing if you ARE a good company and are getting harassed and it's a completely different thing if your name is PW, all of Hawaii and half the mainland hates you, and you're running around trying to pick fights on purpose to get lawsuit money. They'll really need it soon though.

Wouldn't be surprised if my roommate told his friends he was living with a McDonalds worker just to spare himself the heat. That place was the biggest embarrassment to work at and is complete disgrace to aviation.

If I were him, I'd seriously start thinking about moving off the island. It's a small island and he's going to run into one of his buddies or their 30 family members one day on the street.

last time i heard u got fired from PW for doing acrobatics! way to go

http://www.myspace.com/airbeast

haole said:
last time i heard u got fired from PW for doing acrobatics! way to go

So you must be the new alter-ego of flynhawaiian767. Seems you're the only one who spends enough time on myspace to find airbeast.

In case you forgot, here's another of your posts.
flyNhawaiian767 said:
Think Mesa would let you do hammerheads in their aircraft on empty legs? Pretty sure it would get you fired there too. Word is you really screwed over the guys you worked with. That's hard to overcome in a small place like Hawaii.
You've got to be a total bitch to post his myspace page and if I was you, I'd be afraid he'd post the pics he has of you and some of your 'girlfriends'.

RJP said:
So you must be the new alter-ego of flynhawaiian767. Seems you're the only one who spends enough time on myspace to find airbeast.

You've got to be a total bitch to post his myspace page and if I was you, I'd be afraid he'd post the pics he has of you and some of your 'girlfriends'.

haha.. good catch. i was going to say something about having this conversation before but with a different handle. what a tool.

Airbeast said:

Aren't you the tool that nearly killed a PW co-pilot doing hammerheads over the channel? Looking back over your previous posts, it seems like you suddenly stopped mouthing off after your first officers had to write up incident reports because somebody at the FSDO read about your antics on this board and started asking questions. Keep sounding off. Maybe they'll visit you.

Guess you don't have much to do what with still being unemployed after all this time. Bet you can make more at Mickey D's than you can on welfare. Why not work at Pukelele? They seem to take anybody that can't make it at PW. I hear they let you fly in slippahs too. Interview in those threadbare pants you used to wear every day - you'll fit right in!

Last edited:
dash8driver said:
you're right it doesnt. it doesnt relieve people of exercising common sense either. if you go looking for trouble long enough, it will one day find you. its pretty obvious that both of these peoples MOs were not new to them, they didnt develop these behaviors over night. they eached pushed it just a little too far. both sides share in being idiots.

People used to say that blacks who wanted to use white restrooms, go to white schools or sit in the front of the bus were looking for trouble too. Common sense said blacks should know their place and stay there. A lot of them wound up being arrested, beaten and killed because of their MO. Like them, it seems the PW crew has drawn the line on abuse of authority by law enforcement, taken a stand and achieved a desired result. I see that they took on their opponents openly, in the newspapers and on television; while people like you prefer to criticize them from the safety of cyberspace.

Which do you resent more, the fact that they get what they want (and make money in the process), or that you don't have the balls to do anything more than whine in obscurity about your inability to change anything?

The best part is that the guy who shot the video is only 25, but he will make more money at one time from Wackenhut than you will see in your entire career as a pilot. Which probably won't be long after Mesa eliminates Island Scare. Maybe he'll hire you as an FO for his Citation.

Last edited:
VanMan said:
Why not work at Pukelele? They seem to take anybody that can't make it at PW. I hear they let you fly in slippahs too. Interview in those threadbare pants you used to wear every day - you'll fit right in!

At least they have a somewhat viable business plan and treat their pilots just a little better. Are you still bitter about losing the best thing you had going to them?

Latest resources

Back