• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Drama from Pacific Wings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't recall ever posting regarding the koolaid drinking, but I could be wrong. Either way, I didn't mean for it to amuse you. I meant to post a question for you to answer which is: Are you just trying to wind people up, or are you really that proud of your job? As far as the flying at Mesa, I can assure you I won't (and believe me, flying a jet based at home sounds mighty good compared to the crap schedule I'm flying). Will you?

BTW, speaking of pensions, and benefits, how much is in your A fund? Oh, you don't have one? How about your B fund? What! No B fund? Well, at least you get to fly a cool, shiny jet. Wait...oh my bad. They do pay you cash don't they? If not, just keep that video camera and pawn it.

VanMan said:
Must be hard to watch a little airline like that continually achieve its objectives, and they do. Doesn't seem to make any difference whether they're getting Island Air thrown out of the CAT or Wackyhut thrown out of the airport. They seem to get it done every time.

Ranting won't bring back your pension plan, or save you from mesa's 40% profit margin, or get back any of the other concessions you have been forced to make and will be forced to make in the future before making the mid-life transition to time share sales.

Mesa's using scab labor ladies, and it's going to be interesting to see who values principles over the opportunity to fly a jet in Hawaii. Unfortunately, somebody will always do it for less than you.

So tell us about the kool aid for the hundredth time. It's as hilarious now as it was the last hundred times you posted it.

zal08 said:
Someday we can only hope that karma will take it's toll.

Yes GK is making the Hawaii aviation scene look like a real podunk place to do business. No professionalism at all. Lee Cataluna is right. Aviation is no place for this kind of behavior. The FAA should begin an investigation into PW and find a reason to shut them down ASAP.

Hahaha a new trailer. Wow what a mighty "airline" :laugh: Finally a good news article from Lee Cataluna though.

Yea yea yea I forgot...I was doing hammerheads in a 208 :rolleyes: almost killed someone, and then got fired. "Meanwhile, the FO was tied up, paralyzed, and he was just watching the whole thing in horror without any control of the situation." Was all this before or after I went wingwalking? Ever since I ejected that day my memory is all to hell. That or did I say fu*k you and left. Then you threatened a couple of unfortunate FOs to make something up or be fired. All that in addition to taking away all the FO's jumpseat privilages and shift trades if someone didn't come up with something. Too bad they quit too now... along with 3 others that same month. Good luck with whatever little statements you got, I'm sure they'll really back them up for you now. Pretty nice how the cp kept trying to get info out of them when there was nothing to begin with "Are you sure that you didn't do this? Are you sure that you didn't do that? But didn't you do this?" No No No you idiots.

So still getting people in trouble for squaking planes? CP still ecourage everyone to fly through clouds cause you HAVE to get there? He still fly to Hana VFR in the clouds at 500 feet making 300 foot traffic patterns with the EGPS going off the whole time? He still ask if you can keep flying the plane with binding ailerons for the rest of the day? Sure, I'll be glad to talk to the FSDO. You're not the only one with statements and mine are not from FOs like you say yours are.

I'm unemployed? Guess I must have been flying for charity this morning. Even without the flying, just selling bikes on the side makes me almost twice what I made there.

And yes even Mcdonalds has a better QOL than there. End up making the same hourly amount, don't have to wait till 4 in the morning to know your schedule for that day, don't have to get up at 4 and get home at 9 at night, most of Hawaii doesn't hate you, don't have to deal with all the PW BS, etc...Those guys are set.

How many more time are you going to post my myspace page? Post all you want...I don't really have anything to hide. You're the one being a little bitch hiding behind the computer. Keep on making new screen names...

But, while you got me in the myspacing mood I found a couple things wrong on this page... http://www.myspace.com/mauipilot

Surfing? The last time the coast guard had to come out and once again he made the news cause he couldn't swim himself back to shore.

Orientation: Straight? - We all know it's really GAY so quit making crap up.

Body Type: 5' 11" / Athletic? Since when is a little twat with a humpback considered athletic? Quit bending over taking it doggystyle it may straighten out.

Occupation: Pilot? Buying stickers, pissing off every airport in Hawaii and putting around in company 172 doesn't make one's occupation as being a pilot. Don't even have 135 mins. Oh wait I forgot about flynhawaiian767. Take that back.

Pretty funny comment from a friend on there though! So..."did you ever get that snapple bottle out of your butt?"

Keep acting like losing the "privalage" to work there is the biggest mistake everyone makes and want to come crawling back. Couldn't be happier now along with everyone else. Keep living in your little dreamworld. Everyone still hates you and PW and you'll always have 100% employee turnover. Not one person has regrets about not working there.

Karma's catching up...

Once again for some good laughs:
mms://66.180.128.240/khnl/news/news8at6/maui_airport.wmv

What an embarrassment to aviation...

Airbeast said:
But, while you got me in the myspacing mood I found a couple things wrong on this page... http://www.myspace.com/mauipilot
Nicely done.

Now on a related note. Was talking with some neighbors tonight and they mentioned that they had flown 'Pacific Air' to Hana. They commented that the flight was low-level and fun for taking pics of the North Shore of Maui. They also said that they loved Hana airport, which is understandable.

They mentioned the news reports about the fight/video, etc but said they flew before the drama and weren't really sure about who was to blame.

The one thing that I thought was most interesting was that they said "The pilots seemed like they really didn't enjoy their jobs." Yep, that's what they said. Completely uninterested bystanders who happened to fly on the mighty PW and were able to ascertain that the pilots at PW hate their job flying in Hawaii.

That's a pretty sad statement for such an upstanding organization.

The HDOT statement says it all. Wackenhut has been ordered to clean up its act and the contract is under review, so it looks like PW has already won. That's gotta be hard to watch, since they have done it so many times before. All the disgruntled ramblings by PW wash outs and and haggard former TV hosts won't change that.

Attacking the victims is what people always do do when they have nothing else, and it always looks desperate. Statements about people deserving to get beaten up are as stupid as saying the webmaster deserved to die in a plane crash, or Aloha employees deserve to lose their pensions. Maybe that's why the state just decided to knock it off and clean up the mess.

But if it makes you feel better, by all means go ahead and get it off your chest by posting here. It's probably your only affordable option now that management has cut counseling from your benefit plan.

Airbeast said:
Hahaha a new trailer. Wow what a mighty "airline" :laugh: Finally a good news article from Lee Cataluna though.

Yea yea yea I forgot...I was doing hammerheads in a 208 :rolleyes: almost killed someone, and then got fired. "Meanwhile, the FO was tied up, paralyzed, and he was just watching the whole thing in horror without any control of the situation." Was all this before or after I went wingwalking? Ever since I ejected that day my memory is all to hell. That or did I say fu*k you and left. Then you threatened a couple of unfortunate FOs to make something up or be fired. All that in addition to taking away all the FO's jumpseat privilages and shift trades if someone didn't come up with something. Too bad they quit too now... along with 3 others that same month. Good luck with whatever little statements you got, I'm sure they'll really back them up for you now. Pretty nice how the cp kept trying to get info out of them when there was nothing to begin with "Are you sure that you didn't do this? Are you sure that you didn't do that? But didn't you do this?" No No No you idiots.

So still getting people in trouble for squaking planes? CP still ecourage everyone to fly through clouds cause you HAVE to get there? He still fly to Hana VFR in the clouds at 500 feet making 300 foot traffic patterns with the EGPS going off the whole time? He still ask if you can keep flying the plane with binding ailerons for the rest of the day? Sure, I'll be glad to talk to the FSDO. You're not the only one with statements and mine are not from FOs like you say yours are.

I'm unemployed? Guess I must have been flying for charity this morning. Even without the flying, just selling bikes on the side makes me almost twice what I made there.

And yes even Mcdonalds has a better QOL than there. End up making the same hourly amount, don't have to wait till 4 in the morning to know your schedule for that day, don't have to get up at 4 and get home at 9 at night, most of Hawaii doesn't hate you, don't have to deal with all the PW BS, etc...Those guys are set.

How many more time are you going to post my myspace page? Post all you want...I don't really have anything to hide. You're the one being a little bitch hiding behind the computer. Keep on making new screen names...

Surfing? The last time the coast guard had to come out and once again he made the news cause he couldn't swim himself back to shore.

Orientation: Straight? - We all know it's really GAY so quit making crap up.

Body Type: 5' 11" / Athletic? Since when is a little twat with a humpback considered athletic? Quit bending over taking it doggystyle it may straighten out.

Occupation: Pilot? Buying stickers, pissing off every airport in Hawaii and putting around in company 172 doesn't make one's occupation as being a pilot. Don't even have 135 mins. Oh wait I forgot about flynhawaiian767. Take that back.

Pretty funny comment from a friend on there though! So..."did you ever get that snapple bottle out of your butt?"

Keep acting like losing the "privalage" to work there is the biggest mistake everyone makes and want to come crawling back. Couldn't be happier now along with everyone else. Keep living in your little dreamworld. Everyone still hates you and PW and you'll always have 100% employee turnover. Not one person has regrets about not working there.

Karma's catching up...

Once again for some good laughs:
mms://66.180.128.240/khnl/news/news8at6/maui_airport.wmv

What an embarrassment to aviation...

Clearly, you've moved on.

VanMan said:
The HDOT statement says it all. Wackenhut has been ordered to clean up its act
Now if we can just get the HDOT to order PW to clean up its' act.

VanMan said:
Statements about people deserving to get beaten up are as stupid as saying .... Aloha employees deserve to lose their pensions.
and in the same breath....
VanMan said:
It's probably your only affordable option now that management has cut counseling from your benefit plan.

Nice of you to acknowledge that since you seem to take great pleasure in everything negative that happens to the other airlines in this state....

mdanno808 said:
BTW, speaking of pensions, and benefits, how much is in your A fund? Oh, you don't have one? How about your B fund? What! No B fund? Well, at least you get to fly a cool, shiny jet. Wait...oh my bad. They do pay you cash don't they? If not, just keep that video camera and pawn it.

haha.. nice one. how about those travel benefits? jumpseat benefits? is there even a 401k? he's probably not even current except for on a pencil sharpener. sitting behind a desk all day in a little trailer.... might as well work in any other cubicle on the island if you cant hack the flying.

Latest resources

Back