• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Drama from Pacific Wings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My buddy Vanmandingo is back. The more you root for Mesa, the more it sounds like you are just itching to fly for the union busting alter ego operation that they start out here. Oh, I forgot how great flying a Cessna is. Never mind.

You know, being pro company is generally a good thing. In fact, it's almost always a good thing (unless of course you work somewhere like I do, then you spend all of your time fighting the jerks over back pay, per diem, expenses, scheduling issues, etc.). But drinking koolaid, and turning a blind eye to reality is another. It still amazes me that you either insist on arguing, or you trully believe that PW is the Southwest of the Hawaiian Islands, which not only is the superior place to work, but also will outlast the other inferior operations. Now my question to you is, are you just argumentitive, or so drunk on single engine koolaid that you believe what you are constantly babbling about?

PS, either way you're a donkey.

VanMan said:
People used to say that blacks who wanted to use white restrooms, go to white schools or sit in the front of the bus were looking for trouble too. Common sense said blacks should know their place and stay there. A lot of them wound up being arrested, beaten and killed because of their MO. Like them, it seems the PW crew has drawn the line on abuse of authority by law enforcement, taken a stand and achieved a desired result. I see that they took on their opponents openly, in the newspapers and on television; while people like you prefer to criticize them from the safety of cyberspace.

Which do you resent more, the fact that they get what they want (and make money in the process), or that you don't have the balls to do anything more than whine in obscurity about your inability to change anything?

The best part is that the guy who shot the video is only 25, but he will make more money at one time from Wackenhut than you will see in your entire career as a pilot. Which probably won't be long after Mesa eliminates Island Scare. Maybe he'll hire you as an FO for his Citation.

haha.. thats quite a stretch comparing antagonizing mokes to segregation. get real. with delusions like that no wonder you think you're bigger than life if your trailer.

sure the guy was wrong for manhandling you and will probably be punished. as far as you making more money than anyone from yelling "dont touch me" on the video, we'll see about that. as for bragging about the income you'll get from it, that just shows your true motive. you are in the same catagory as the idiot at mcdonalds that spilled coffee on themselves. nothing to be proud of when the only way you can make it through life is through litigation.

if you get anything it wont nearly be enough to buy a citation...haha. more delusions. what are they feeding you over there? if you are to get any money, you'd probably just give it to greg to let you work there.

?

I'm not for or against PW as a company. I just know that there is a right and a wrong way to handle any situation and I can see that PW is handling it the wrong way for their own profit. When you watch the video and hear the guy taking it, you can tell by his voice and the words he uses that he is obviously manipulating the camera. Also remember, the press and the state only have the video footage that PW released, so it's edited to their liking. Pretty one sided if you ask me.

For the record Vanman, I wouldn't settle for woking at PW if I had to at those measly salaries. I think airbeast is better off working at Mickey D's where the pay is higher and he doesn't have to deal with the drama of PW. Besides, then he wouldn't hurt anyone doing "hammerheads".

KL24 said:
At least they have a somewhat viable business plan

i am surprised nobody has noticed the new PW trailer at the CAT... maybe everbody on this board doesn't fly anymore. hahaha...

dash8driver said:
you are in the same catagory as the idiot at mcdonalds that spilled coffee on themselves. nothing to be proud of when the only way you can make it through life is through litigation.
Help, I'm being repressed!

mdanno808 said:
It still amazes me that you either insist on arguing, or you trully believe that PW is the Southwest of the Hawaiian Islands, which not only is the superior place to work, but also will outlast the other inferior operations. Now my question to you is, are you just argumentitive, or so drunk on single engine koolaid that you believe what you are constantly babbling about?

PS, either way you're a donkey.
Danno, no truer words have been spoken here. Vanmandingo (good one by the way) is a sick little girl for sure.

haole said:
i am surprised nobody has noticed the new PW trailer at the CAT... maybe everbody on this board doesn't fly anymore. hahaha...
Wow, a new trailer! Did you and gregg put in a steam room too? You can go back to your regular log-in, we've figured out who you are already.

confused.......................................... ..........................

RJP said:
You can go back to your regular log-in, we've figured out who you are already.

what is his regular login? who is this guy? can u explain?

mdanno808 said:
My buddy Vanmandingo is back. The more you root for Mesa, the more it sounds like you are just itching to fly for the union busting alter ego operation that they start out here. Oh, I forgot how great flying a Cessna is. Never mind.

i think you may be on to something mdanno.

his career has gone as far as money can buy him, and he couldnt further himself on skill and personality alone. he's watched everyone around him move on to better places. what better way to be a "real airline pilot" than to try to slip in via an alter-ego. he's tells this to all the girls, now maybe he can really be an airline pilot! giddy giddy!

he's probably hoping they'll take a check.

haole said:

WOOO HOOO!!! a new trailer!! we've hit it big time boys!!!! get out the maddog 20/20 mary-lou!! yeeeeeehaw!!

uh.. most people on this board dont sit at the kiddie table..err... i mean parks around the corner by the cute little planes.

Latest resources

Back