More Drama from Pacific Wings

mdanno808

Maika'i Card Member
Total Time
Sounds like instead of cam-corders they should issue the employee's baseball bats.

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
what the heck is going on out there?!

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
So much for living in paradise!!!:erm:

skydivinguy

Total Time
Wackenhut goes whacko (again!)

holy crap! Give me your gun, I'm gonna pop this sucka! What are these guys going to be up to next time? An RPG?!?

Since these wackenhut guys and MPD are in bed together, wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes from it tho.

Then again, if wackenhut loses their contract maybe maui will hire guys on work release from the local prison to provide security? LOL!!!

Photoflight

AIR rAMBO
Total Time
word....A little birdy told me that before the beating that GK got last time he was asked to leave and then proceeded to lay down on the floor so people couldn't move him.

skydivinguy

Total Time
Photoflight said:
word....A little birdy told me that before the beating that GK got last time he was asked to leave and then proceeded to lay down on the floor so people couldn't move him.

hmmmm.....haven't heard that one. What did the SIC do, refuse to quit leaning on the wall in the corner????

skydivinguy

Total Time
last post was 69.......mmmmmmmmmm......... 69......DOH!!!

RJP

Registered Eye-Poker
Total Time
daKINE
Muwahahahaha.......you just can't dream this stuff up! Classic PW drama. Does Wackenhut assault anyone else at OGG? Nope, just Greg and his clones. Maybe there's a reason they're so pissed off?

islandairDHC8

user flying CRAP
Total Time
enough
Omg

I fell of my chair I was laughing so hard watching that video! maybe they could send that in to Real TV! What a Circus!

anon

Total Time
na
Holy crap. That guy belongs in jail NOW!

I think the guy taking the videotape has a great chance of owning the security company after the lawsuit. If I was on the jury, it would be a BIG award.

RJP

Registered Eye-Poker
Total Time
daKINE
anon said:
If I was on the jury, it would be a BIG award.
Greg's got an open spot on his lap just for you.

islandhopper

Clone War veteran
Total Time
5000+
Whose white Nissan truck is that? Nice dent on the rear quarter panel. It looks like he hit a tree out 4-wheeling.

Corona

Upperclass Twit
Total Time
2000+
Wackenhut.

Kinda sez it all, don't it?

Wackenhut, Wackenhut, Wackenhut.

C

Bus-Driver

Has Sweet Skills
Total Time
5k+
It's all kind of hard. Who do we root for? Everyone knows that Wakenhut guys are crazy and need to be reined in, but the PW management is purposely provoking them to try to get a large lawsuit because they know they can. Honestly, with all their employees, could this GK guy not park legally and hoof his seats where they needed to go? And also, the press only shows one side of the issue, from what I understand, this guys attitude toward autority, if you can call Wakenhut that, is the say F* you guys. If he had simply said I'm sorry, here is what I'm trying to do and promised to move as quickly as possible, that probably would have ended it. On the other hand, there is no excuse for violence, especially at an airport. That officer should lose his job. It's the battle of two evils.

mdanno808

Maika'i Card Member
Total Time
islandhopper said:
Whose white Nissan truck is that? Nice dent on the rear quarter panel. It looks like he hit a tree out 4-wheeling.
Or hit a pedestrian driving drunk in Kihei.