• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Drama from Pacific Wings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Muwahahahaha.......you just can't dream this stuff up! Classic PW drama. Does Wackenhut assault anyone else at OGG? Nope, just Greg and his clones. Maybe there's a reason they're so pissed off?

Holy crap. That guy belongs in jail NOW!

I think the guy taking the videotape has a great chance of owning the security company after the lawsuit. If I was on the jury, it would be a BIG award.

anon said:
If I was on the jury, it would be a BIG award.
Greg's got an open spot on his lap just for you.

Whose white Nissan truck is that? Nice dent on the rear quarter panel. It looks like he hit a tree out 4-wheeling.

Wackenhut.

Kinda sez it all, don't it?

Wackenhut, Wackenhut, Wackenhut.

C

It's all kind of hard. Who do we root for? Everyone knows that Wakenhut guys are crazy and need to be reined in, but the PW management is purposely provoking them to try to get a large lawsuit because they know they can. Honestly, with all their employees, could this GK guy not park legally and hoof his seats where they needed to go? And also, the press only shows one side of the issue, from what I understand, this guys attitude toward autority, if you can call Wakenhut that, is the say F* you guys. If he had simply said I'm sorry, here is what I'm trying to do and promised to move as quickly as possible, that probably would have ended it. On the other hand, there is no excuse for violence, especially at an airport. That officer should lose his job. It's the battle of two evils.

islandhopper said:
Whose white Nissan truck is that? Nice dent on the rear quarter panel. It looks like he hit a tree out 4-wheeling.

Or hit a pedestrian driving drunk in Kihei.

Latest resources

Back