• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Drama from Pacific Wings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What authority are you talking about...A security guard holds no more power than anyone else on the ramp.

He was parked in a loading zone and from all reports i've seen...was doing just that.

I am appaled that the guard got cut loose on a $200 bond...if a the pilot had acted toward the guard like how the guard acted toward him...he'd be in jail on a $10,000 felony bond.

security guards always forget they hold no more power than anyone else. Hopefully the prosecutor that gets this case will slap a couple more charges on.

later

Bus-Driver said:
It's all kind of hard. Who do we root for? Everyone knows that Wakenhut guys are crazy and need to be reined in, but the PW management is purposely provoking them to try to get a large lawsuit because they know they can. Honestly, with all their employees, could this GK guy not park legally and hoof his seats where they needed to go? And also, the press only shows one side of the issue, from what I understand, this guys attitude toward autority, if you can call Wakenhut that, is the say F* you guys. If he had simply said I'm sorry, here is what I'm trying to do and promised to move as quickly as possible, that probably would have ended it. On the other hand, there is no excuse for violence, especially at an airport. That officer should lose his job. It's the battle of two evils.

Interesting first post, but pretty obvious flamebait. All your alter egos sound so much alike. If you need to bash PW so badly, just start another hate thread and attack all your evil tormentors and demons there. The video speaks for itself, and I just saw on the news that the state dept of transportation has issued a statement saying the wackenhut contract is being reviewed. That usually isn't good. Wackenhut and PW are supposedly negotiating a multimillion dollar settlement, so I doubt anybody over there really cares much who you root for. They're going to be rich either way, but you'll still be frustrated.

So was it your problem with authority that made them fire you, or did the drinking finally do you in? It's just twelve simple steps... you can make it work this time!

Last edited:
VanMan said:
Interesting first post, but pretty obvious flamebait. All your alter egos sound so much alike.
Yea! Vanman's back. No, really.

Who exactly are these mysterious alter egos?

Didn't seem much like flamebait but I'll look for other 'hate threads' to confirm that.

RJP said:
Yea! Vanman's back. No, really.

Who exactly are these mysterious alter egos?

Didn't seem much like flamebait but I'll look for other 'hate threads' to confirm that.

yea, i was wondering that myself. we all know first posters are suspicious, especially when their first post is on a heated thread. but i didnt see much flamebait in there either. then again, vanman was the guy taking that vid and yelling "dont touch me!". i could see how he'd be especially sensitive to the issue.

KL24 said:
Funny, seems lawsuits are the only way that GK can make any money...

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/1997-06-26/news/feature2_print.html

As you can see, GK taking the moral high ground once again.
How did you find this article? Nice work.

I would say that this is too bizarre to be true but knowing the way greg treats his employees, is obsessed with ruining their careers and getting wackenhut to fall into his trap, it all fits perfectly. If this sort of stuff doesn't qualify someone as a total nutbag, someone please explain what does.

A couple of highlights for those who didn't want to spend 15 minutes reading the article:

"Oh, God. It's like a curse," Carmen Santamaria-Urso says when she hears *********************************************'s name. Urso says she hired ********************************************* in March to do production work for her company, which does photo shoots for catalogues in Phoenix. *********************************************, she says, only lasted two weeks. After several confrontations, he left. But that wasn't the last she heard of him.

"He actually tried to start investigating us, for no reason, actually," Urso says. She claims ********************************************* began faxing her clients, demanding payment for services he hadn't provided, threatening lawsuits. He also tried to get her kicked out of her hotel. She responded by getting a temporary restraining order against him.

********************************************* refused to address Urso's allegations specifically when questioned about them.

AHCCCS officials also scoff at the image of ********************************************* as a crusader for racial justice.

********************************************* targeted his former administrator, Barbera Bridgewater, and two other African-American employees, Charlie Adornetto says. "So for Mr. ********************************************* to put on a white hat and claim that there is racism at AHCCCS is preposterous. Check out the source. He has viciously attacked African Americans."

Lopez and Adornetto both say they fear for employee safety at AHCCCS because of *********************************************. They say he fits the profile of the "disgruntled ex-employee." Because of this, AHCCCS has alerted the Capitol Police about *********************************************.

According to the restraining order, Urso was also concerned about ********************************************* as a physical threat. "He's very obsessed with things. He's always right. He's always got to have the last word," she says. "He's just bad news. He's a frustrated man."

********************************************* says the allegations are unfounded, merely part of the smear campaign against him.

Oh yeah, I forgot that greg's got his name magically replaced by *******s on this thread. Please insert kals_dorf wherever you find these *******s. Or read the article, whichever is easier.

"A security guard holds no more power than anyone else on the ramp."

That's not correct. I don't know about OGG, but I do know that here in HNL there are some with law enforcement powers. Specifically, "State of Hawaii, Department of Transportation, Airports Division, Law Enforcement Officer." Yes, the area of jurisdiction is limited, but at HNL it's a decently sized geographical area. Granted, some of the people out there (in any profession) are real booger-eating mouth breathers, but there are some that know what they're doing.

Am I the only one who hears "Kung Fu Fighting" music in my head every time a PW story comes on the news now?

Latest resources

Back