Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mindset of the typical US Airways east pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Without any name calling or accusations ....

When is Silvers ruling expected?
Is it going to be difinitive enough to move forward with SLI?

Personally, it won't help/hurt me, as I have only 1 yr at US.
All I am curious about is when can the biggest adult food fight I've ever experienced be over?!

Thanks & happy holidays all.

When APA supports Single Carrier and tosses USAPA. They won't even need a nifty wooden box to deliver the corrupted voting cards to the NMB

The APA has no intention of stepping into the mess at US Airways. When the pilots at US Airways slide a seniority list across the table, it has to be a legally recognized list for ALL their pilots and not somebody's fantasy.

It's not our fight. It's yours.

The APA has no intention of stepping into the mess at US Airways. When the pilots at US Airways slide a seniority list across the table, it has to be a legally recognized list for ALL their pilots and not somebody's fantasy.

It's not our fight. It's yours.

Exactly! A internal union process Usapa has complete ownership over. The only legally binding way is to accept the Usapa list- not AOLs lottery ticket!

Exactly! A internal union process Usapa has complete ownership over. The only legally binding way is to accept the Usapa list- not AOLs lottery ticket!

You're right.
That internal process has already happened 7 f^cking years ago
And it produced the only legally recognizable list

You're right.
That internal process has already happened 7 f^cking years ago
And it produced the only legally recognizable list

You mean, that flawed seniority list where a 17 year never furloughed pilot was placed next to a new hire? The list produced by a flawed union that no longer exists??? Yeah, keep dreaming about the Nic- the Nic is dead. 98%.

Using legally binding and USAPA in the same sentence is a joke as USAPA doesn't understand what legally binding means

Latest resources

Back