Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mindset of the typical US Airways east pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's really kind of sad that USAir has been sunk to the level USAPA has taken them. There really are a lot of good people there. They are, to a certain extent, victims too.

They had the key to free themselves from their self-imposed captivity - a recall or representation vote. They were too scared of the threat to their popularity among their fellow pilots to do the right thing. Ironically, they are now viewed by the entire pilot profession the way they feared they would be viewed by a couple of hundred east guys.

I'd say Dan, as many AWA and the industry as a whole that has been hurt by USAPA's I'll advised stand under loa 93,
No one has been hurt more than the majority of east pilots

Wait until it sinks in that they got the Nic anyway. They forever devalued their careers...almost a decade for absolutely NOTHING. Just like they were endlessly warned would happen. Fk em. All scabs in my book.

Wait until it sinks in that they got the Nic anyway. They forever devalued their careers...almost a decade for absolutely NOTHING. Just like they were endlessly warned would happen. Fk em. All scabs in my book.

Stupid stupid stupid westie- you voted the Nic away with the MOU!

Stupid stupid stupid westie- you voted the Nic away with the MOU!

No, the MOU made th case even more "ripe." Nothing in the MOU stated "if you vote yes you give up the NIC..." Are you saying because they voted they acknowledged the so called "union?" They have to pay dues regardless of what they think of it, or risk getting fired. You Easties will never learn. Binding is binding.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The East pilots f---- up and they know it

they should have stayed with ALPA nd work out their issues

it only cost each captain over 300k in wage increases over the last 7 years

Latest resources

Back